Support Is this a new thing around here?

Federicoxxx

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 10, 2008
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
3,137
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
i been here from several years ago,, and i have never seen ads so vicious inside a Tread,,they even block me from replys... it was all fine, a couple days ago,, i never even plays this stupid game,, what i want to know is ¿ is this a new feature added as a revenue for the website? cause it seems i m not the only one suffering it... https://mangahelpers.com/forum/thre...-1169-spoiler-discussion.3037823/post-6078670

 
Last edited:

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,552
Reaction score
3,786
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I never had them, but only for a few days occasionally a cloudflare test appears before entering website. (From Türkiye with Vivaldi Browser)
 

Federicoxxx

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 10, 2008
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
3,137
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I never had them, but only for a few days occasionally a cloudflare test appears before entering website. (From Türkiye with Vivaldi Browser)
yeah..same for me,,but thats not so annoying as GOOGLE AD SENSES IN BOTH SIDES of a discussion topic , blocking reply options among other stuff,, at least using pc navigators, except if you have ublock origin.... from my android os,, at least they dont appear..
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,552
Reaction score
3,786
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
It looks weird, I only have ads and pop ups all around when I am not logged in, but you seem to be logged in there.
 

Federicoxxx

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 10, 2008
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
3,137
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It looks weird, I only have ads and pop ups all around when I am not logged in, but you seem to be logged in there.
yeah..they only work when logged in,,as an injected script,,i dont mind ads,,but they should put them in other places,,not inside discussion threads,,, it seems there is a need from revenue,, ¿ new hosting owners? money issues? who knows..
 

VG1989

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2018
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,360
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Same for me, workaround it was using browsers zoom level, I zoomed out from 100 to 67 and was able to read and reply.
 
Top