Is Urek Mazino the Strongest?

Ray Barracuda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 26, 2024
Messages
3,154
Reaction score
4,164
Age
23
Gender
Male
Country
Uchiha Clan
A bit off topic but do we know how many wings on his back Baek Ryun has? Well he probably doesn‘t have a tattoo like Urek but a badge, but that’s not the point.
Probably the most as he's the leader and Urek is vice leader.

So 6 pairs ??


Also I think Urek came in with his tattoos, whatever needle was strong to pierce his skin is insanely durable.


Or maybe somehow SIU reveals the tattoo wings are actually ancient markings and part of his power or some shit, would be a very funny way to introduce our first true angel if so.
:4head
 

Pro Factor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Messages
676
Reaction score
1,602
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
Probably the most as he's the leader and Urek is vice leader.

So 6 pairs ??


Also I think Urek came in with his tattoos, whatever needle was strong to pierce his skin is insanely durable.


Or maybe somehow SIU reveals the tattoo wings are actually ancient markings and part of his power or some shit, would be a very funny way to introduce our first true angel if so.
:4head
I don’t he came with it since he and Baek together came up with the idea of Wolhaiksong and Baek later planted the tree on 77th floor which is on Ureks back. I think it‘s just a nice touch I doubt SIU was thinking too far into it as how he made a tattoo.

I do wonder though if wings represent position or power since Urek promised Karaka 6 wings if he survives his 1% attack. It makes sense to offer wings based on your durability if they are power related.
 

Lord V returned

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
149
Reaction score
418
Age
25
Country
Austria
I think Jinsung is really high on the scale tbh. He said himself even among Ha people he is a very special one and implied how others from Ha family ruin image of them by basically being trash. Mascheny commented how freaking durable he is. Surely there are stronger Ha members than him, but I start to wonder how many top 100 spots is left unused considering on the amount of people in top 100 that we met in last 2 years, I would guess there are only few more spots for each family to have ranked above Jinsung Ha.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Yeah, but I feel like CC tier is pretty strong, we just got spoiled a lot lately by some of the strongest people in the tower. If I had to guess I would say there can be maybe only 5-6 people ranked higher than him from Ha family and maybe 1-2 more people who are ranked lower (due to their ranking dropping from being innactive or something similar) but are still stronger than him. So even by some worst estimation I would say he should be top 10 Ha at worst and top 6-8 at best which honestly is not that bad.
I think that the only ones more powerful than Jinsung in the Family are the Twins ie His parent and his parents Twin. As far as we know they're both women apparently, so only his mom and his aunt is possibly more powerful than him(if we exclude Yurin). Then of course we can start to discuss the children from the other twin(his aunt) and how powerful her children might be compared to Jinsung. Of course we could make arguments for all 3 possibilities ie they're "equal", theey're "weaker" or "they're stronger", but we just don't know. I personally think Jinsung ranks higher in the family than anyone in teh family except the twins and the FH herself, the old "pride" of the family that Yurin dragged around everywhere, even to Jahad himself.

Well she said princesses can defeat combined army of all the 10 great families (exclusing FHs duuuuh)


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I do but purely because of the fact that they have Adori and Hegi who are like 80-90% of their firepower. Also obviously without FHs.
Army of what, normal regulars and low rankers? No princess shown so far impressed me enough to think they could take on the High Rankers in the families, even some of the High Rankers from the Families we've seen so far.

Other than perhaps Adori and Enne(Though I doubt she'd ever help Jahad if she's freed again) I can't think of any princess that can even stall Dumas alone, let alone face the rest of the army's numbers.

Yuri hung around Urek too long, starting to make stuff up to make herself appear more important than she really is, trying to justify their "princess system" and position. I doubt the princesses alone can take on the combined armies of the ten families. I doubt they can even take on the combined armies of 2 families. If we're talking about the army of 1 family though, then maybe we can have an interesting show off especially with Adori there but I think they'd find it far more difficult than they thought.

Yuri would definitely be the first to activate 2 great months at the same time again, once again falling victim to the madness that comes from it, and this time there is no Garam or Bam to save her.
 
Last edited:

Pro Factor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Messages
676
Reaction score
1,602
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
I think that the only ones more powerful than Jinsung in the Family are the Twins ie His parent and his parents Twin. As far as we know they're both women apparently, so only his mom and his aunt is possibly more powerful than him(if we exclude Yurin). Then of course we can start to discuss the children from the other twin(his aunt) and how powerful her children might be compared to Jinsung. Of course we could make arguments for all 3 possibilities ie they're "equal", theey're "weaker" or "they're stronger", but we just don't know. I personally think Jinsung ranks higher in the family than anyone in teh family except the twins and the FH herself, the old "pride" of the family that Yurin dragged around everywhere, even to Jahad himself.



Army of what, normal regulars and low rankers? No princess shown so far impressed me enough to think they could take on the High Rankers in the families, even some of the High Rankers from the Families we've seen so far.

Other than perhaps Adori and Enne(Though I doubt she'd ever help Jahad if she's freed again) I can't think of any princess that can even stall Dumas alone, let alone face the rest of the army's numbers.

Yuri hung around Urek too long, starting to make stuff up to make herself appear more important than she really is, trying to justify their "princess system" and position. I doubt the princesses alone can take on the combined armies of the ten families. I don't they can even take on the combined armies of 2 families. If we're talking about the army of 1 family though, then maybe we can have an interesting show off especially with Adori there but I think they'd find it far more difficult than they thought.

Yuri would definitely be the first to activate 2 great months at the same time again, once again falling victim to the madness that comes from it, and this time there is no Garam or Bam to save her.
I'm sure Hagipherione would defeat Dumas without a lot of problems. Adori is probably a 50% of firepower from the princesses side and Hagi is another 30%. I also feel like this statement from Yuri can only be true if Enne is on their side, but I doubt she would ever willingly help Zahard. I also find it hard to believe unless she was including Enne in this. It was said Urek alone is equal to great family (obviously including FH).
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,841
Reaction score
3,731
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
I'm sure Hagipherione would defeat Dumas without a lot of problems. Adori is probably a 50% of firepower from the princesses side and Hagi is another 30%. I also feel like this statement from Yuri can only be true if Enne is on their side, but I doubt she would ever willingly help Zahard. I also find it hard to believe unless she was including Enne in this. It was said Urek alone is equal to great family (obviously including FH).
Tbh bro I think Yuri was capping and maybe was just stroking her ego.
Maybe she felt she needed to defend her status as a princess.

The whole princess army might be able to take on regent-tier fighters (The result could be anything because we know in war, numbers and circumstances matter a lot)

Defeating FHs by themselves, they stand no chance and I think you already know this.

Given how Bam has charmed his way through so many of the princesses and many princesses have a goal of their own (Maschneyy and her lackeys) wouldn't it be fair to assume that the princesses themselves can rebel within the system against the empire?
 

Lord V returned

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
149
Reaction score
418
Age
25
Country
Austria
I'm sure Hagipherione would defeat Dumas without a lot of problems. Adori is probably a 50% of firepower from the princesses side and Hagi is another 30%. I also feel like this statement from Yuri can only be true if Enne is on their side, but I doubt she would ever willingly help Zahard. I also find it hard to believe unless she was including Enne in this. It was said Urek alone is equal to great family (obviously including FH).
The princess that defeated White? I can't see it that easily. White definitely isn't in Dumas's league. I think the princesses will have a difficult time for sure.


Tbh bro I think Yuri was capping and maybe was just stroking her ego.
Maybe she felt she needed to defend her status as a princess.

I think so too. I mean Yuri just had her ass kicked by someone that's not even a Jahad princess and it wasn't even close. So she's just trying to boost her own worth and the worthiness of the princesses ie justifying their positions. She's like a director trying to argue the viability and necessity for a redundant agency that they are part of.

The absolute top tier princesses can probably definitely give a family's army some difficulty, but combined armies etc? No way...She's just making shit up.
 

V_TheHiddenAxis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2024
Messages
2,000
Reaction score
5,244
Age
29
Country
Gotei 13
I think that the only ones more powerful than Jinsung in the Family are the Twins ie His parent and his parents Twin. As far as we know they're both women apparently, so only his mom and his aunt is possibly more powerful than him(if we exclude Yurin). Then of course we can start to discuss the children from the other twin(his aunt) and how powerful her children might be compared to Jinsung. Of course we could make arguments for all 3 possibilities ie they're "equal", theey're "weaker" or "they're stronger", but we just don't know. I personally think Jinsung ranks higher in the family than anyone in teh family except the twins and the FH herself, the old "pride" of the family that Yurin dragged around everywhere, even to Jahad himself.



Army of what, normal regulars and low rankers? No princess shown so far impressed me enough to think they could take on the High Rankers in the families, even some of the High Rankers from the Families we've seen so far.

Other than perhaps Adori and Enne(Though I doubt she'd ever help Jahad if she's freed again) I can't think of any princess that can even stall Dumas alone, let alone face the rest of the army's numbers.

Yuri hung around Urek too long, starting to make stuff up to make herself appear more important than she really is, trying to justify their "princess system" and position. I doubt the princesses alone can take on the combined armies of the ten families. I doubt they can even take on the combined armies of 2 families. If we're talking about the army of 1 family though, then maybe we can have an interesting show off especially with Adori there but I think they'd find it far more difficult than they thought.

Yuri would definitely be the first to activate 2 great months at the same time again, once again falling victim to the madness that comes from it, and this time there is no Garam or Bam to save her.
Dumas alone is too strong for most zahard princess for now. Only adori and Arie Hagipherione Zahard are most likely stronger than somone like dumas.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
The princess that defeated White? I can't see it that easily. White definitely isn't in Dumas's league. I think the princesses will have a difficult time for sure.
Considering what we know about the 13MS now, it should be very easy to Hagi to defeat him simply by using their Spell Breaking power.

Dumas alone is too strong for most zahard princess for now. Only adori and Arie Hagipherione Zahard are most likely stronger than somone like dumas.
Maschenny... Although her feats are lacking right now.
 

Pro Factor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Messages
676
Reaction score
1,602
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
The princess that defeated White? I can't see it that easily. White definitely isn't in Dumas's league. I think the princesses will have a difficult time for sure.





I think so too. I mean Yuri just had her ass kicked by someone that's not even a Jahad princess and it wasn't even close. So she's just trying to boost her own worth and the worthiness of the princesses ie justifying their positions. She's like a director trying to argue the viability and necessity for a redundant agency that they are part of.

The absolute top tier princesses can probably definitely give a family's army some difficulty, but combined armies etc? No way...She's just making shit up.
Hagi didn't defeat White, timeline doesn't add up. She did pass Arie Hon test though (only she and Urek ever passed his test) and is ranked 37th in the tower, so whoever defeated White is not the same princess.
 

zoradante1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Messages
996
Reaction score
1,971
Age
21
Country
Turkey
Hagi didn't defeat White, timeline doesn't add up. She did pass Arie Hon test though (only she and Urek ever passed his test) and is ranked 37th in the tower, so whoever defeated White is not the same princess.
Yeah i mean Hagi was a regular at that time, Its probably Arie Hon Zahard(first zahard princess thats said to be missing) or someone other than those both we dont know yet.

Also Arie Hon Zahard might be akraptor's wife.
 
Top