Fantasy Ishgar Mages Power Rate - [FINISHED]

This event was a

  • 10/10

    Votes: 18 75.0%
  • 10/10

    Votes: 6 25.0%

  • Total voters
    24

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Now it's time for Ren, Eve and Millianna ( I will be surprised if this will be someone else or Millianna will go out before BP boys :biblethump )

All fodders getting out.But surprised Milliana is still there.
Despite her Magic don't look interesting it's still a hack one because it works like magic sealing cuffs :cookiehand that place her at least for me above Rocker ( who she low diff. ) and BP boys..

Natsu was able only to beat her because of new secret move :kappa

 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Now it's time for Ren, workEve and Millianna ( I will be surprised if this will be someone else or Millianna will go out before BP boys :biblethump )


Despite her Magic don't look interesting it's still a hack one because it works like magic sealing cuffs :cookiehand that place her at least for me above Rocker ( who she low diff. ) and BP boys..

Natsu was able only to beat her because of new secret move :kappa

True. He would have been dead then and there if plot hadn't gotten in the way. In face, there have been many enemies more powerful than Natsu who would have killed or beaten him if it weren't for plot convenience.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Hum well, saying Milianna is stronger than Natsu, or even was stronger during ToH, is wrong though. Just like that own guy who beat him due to motio sickness, doesn't mean he was stronger than Natsu.

Imo Eve deserves to be higher in the list than Milianna. But that's just my opinion.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Hum well, saying Milianna is stronger than Natsu, or even was stronger during ToH, is wrong though. Just like that own guy who beat him due to motio sickness, doesn't mean he was stronger than Natsu.
No one has claimed such things I just pointed out that Millianna magic can be dangerous that's why I rank her higher than first ones that are already out ( Natsu example was just to point out that her magic works like that same were in Erza/Lucy case ) that's why I rank her above some characters ( Eve, Rocker etc. ) but lower than others because basically while she has cool magic abilities she lacks in other stats :teach

If someone magic will affect another character it doesn't automatically mean that character A is above char. B :cookiehand

Imo Eve deserves to be higher in the list than Milianna. But that's just my opinion.
 
Last edited:

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
No one has claimed such things I just pointed out that Millianna magic can be dangerous that's why I rank her higher than first ones that are already out ( Natsu example was just to point out that her magic works like that same were in Erza/Lucy case ) that's why I rank her above some characters ( Eve, Rocker etc. ) but lower than others because basically while she has cool magic abilities she lacks in other stats :teach

If someone magic will affect another character it doesn't automatically mean that character A is above char. B :cookiehand


I agree =)

Hey, Eve's pretty good. Ren isn't better than Milianna for sure, but Eve... Imo he is.
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Glad this trash is out.

#34



Milliana
Score: 2,33928571

Highest score: 7 x 1 (@Belserion)
Lowest score: 1 x 11 (@Axiomus, @Seven777, @Dranzer, @Doughboy, @natsulucy, @Daniel9dsi, @EmptySoul, @Gryffindor, @DiMaria Yesta, @PluePegasus, @BluePegasus)
My score: 1/10

Do some of you really think she's a dangerous mage because of her oh so dangerous magic type? Stop that, she won't be able to restrain anyone in this rate with those messy strings of hers. Like, literally no one.

It was pretty hilarious that the creator actually tried to hype her during the Grand Magic Games, with no success ofcourse. That MPF score of her just didn't make any sense; she hit that thing with like the most crappy attack that had been used during that whole arc. Whatever, luckily Minerva the hype-destroyer gave her some deserved justice by brutally defeating her at the final day. And then she slayed us all with the iconic line: "I enjoyed her screams." YAS QUEEN. Milliana was good for something at least.

Overview
Magic: Binding Magic
Affiliation: Mermaid Heel​
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Millianna I'm divided on, I like how she looks up to Kagura and her X791 design is way better than her pre-timeskip design but idk, can't really say I like anything about her. This was nice though, for reasons I guess:

 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'm fully prepare don't worry.
Expecting Ren to come out next, probably followed by Eve. Then the pride of Blue pegasus will be carried by Ichiya. I wonder when he'll come out... Ichiya fans will make this unexpected.
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I hate you all for this.

















ALL OF YOU!












#33



Eve Tearm
Score: 2,41071429

Highest score: 6 x 3 (@Stormsfury, @PluePegasus, @BluePegasus)
Lowest score: 1 x 12 (@Axiomus, @Seven777, @SirSamuel016, @Dranzer, @WithYouInSpirit, @Doughboy, @natsulucy, @EmptySoul, @Gryffindor, @MonkeyD-Dragon, @Brandish, @DiMaria Yesta)
My score: 6/10

I'm disgusted at this. You guys really put this man at the same tier as Rocker and Milliana? SERIOUSLY?! Eve didn't deserve such a low average, at all. He may be one of the most intelligent fighters out there; he always comes up with amazing tactics that eventually work out. I mean, him using his Snow Magic to expose his opponents at the Hidden game during the first day of the Grand Magic Games was fairly impressive. And aside of that tactic play, he has a pretty good defense rate as well. He fooled a Sabertooth mage, Rufus in this case, by making a snow clone of himself within an instant. Yes, his average should be way higher.

Oh, and not to forget: he got acclaimed by the Magic Council and used to work as a Rune Knight. He may have the best reputation as a mage out of whole Blue Pegasus.

Overview
Magic: Snow Magic
Affiliation: Blue Pegasus








































#32



Ren Akatsuki
Score: 2,48214286

Highest score: 6,5 x 1 (@BluePegasus)
Lowest score: 1 x 11 (@Axiomus, @Seven777, @SirSamuel016, @Dranzer, @WithYouInSpirit, @Doughboy, @natsulucy, @Gryffindor, @MonkeyD-Dragon, @Brandish, @DiMaria Yesta)
My score: 6,5/10

Okay you all just eliminated the strongest mage of Blue Pegasus. You guys just did it and now my mood is ruined.

I'll just be honest then; I think Ren should be above people as Lyon and Yukino and far above Juvia and Sorano. His magic is amazingly hax, period. He can drain the oxygen out of the air. Guys, HE CAN DRAIN THE OXYGEN OUT
OF THE FUCKING AIR. His spell called Aerial allows him to lower the amount of oxygen in a certain area, making his opponents unable to even properly make any form of movements. They just slowly die and there's nothing they can do. Also a shout-out to his most destructive spell; Aerial Phose. Yeah, more impressive than anything Ichiya has shown us honestly.

Okay, since The Trimens are out I got something important to do. Watch out nation of 1-givers.



Overview
Magic: Air Magic
Affiliation: Blue Pegasus​
 
Last edited:

Jellal Fernandes

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 16, 2017
Messages
36
Reaction score
102
Age
30
Country
Philippines
I won't vote till our big guns come. I am expecting Ichiya to be #1.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'm not really surprised to see both of them coming out, though i think Eve is underrated... He was pretty good during GMG, left me a good impression and was hyped by Lahar iirc.
Eve imo should have come out after Ren, but that's pretty close so it's fine.
I didn't eve remember Ren's magic that's say a lot about my opinion of him.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Out of the three trimens, Ren would definitely be the strongest. Eve would be next. And Hibiki last. That's just my opinion though.
Why do you think so ?
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I rated everyone proportionally to Laxus. I do believe that there's a significant power level gap between Milliana and Hibiki, but it's negligible when it comes to the overall power scale, so they just get ranked as 1.
 

Laxus chan-yo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Messages
590
Reaction score
2,635
Age
36
Country
Abu Dhabi
I rated everyone proportionally to Laxus. I do believe that there's a significant power level gap between Milliana and Hibiki, but it's negligible when it comes to the overall power scale, so they just get ranked as 1.


That is my motto in life in general beyond the manga fam.
Anyway so far so good. I remember how much I complained about Ajeel being so low in the Spriggan ranking

Always have faith in Mangahelpers
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ah, so Ren and Eve got ousted. All is right in the world, except for Millianna going before them imo. It'll be interesting to see who's next as I'm not too sure who it'll be.
 

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why do you think so ?
Well, I mean out of all three magics, Ren's is the most useful in combat. Hibiki is weak and Eve's Snow Magic doesn't really do any damage.

Also, if we go by portrayal, Ren is always the more aggressive one.


Plus, he was the only decent contestant in Blue Pegasus during the GMG (despite beating a weak opponent). The rest failed miserably.


Last but not least, Ren was disappointed by Eve. Usually, that indicates that he would have done better. But then you can argue that he was just overconfident...

 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Well, I mean out of all three magics, Ren's is the most useful in combat. Hibiki is weak and Eve's Snow Magic doesn't really do any damage.

Also, if we go by portrayal, Ren is always the more aggressive one.


Plus, he was the only decent contestant in Blue Pegasus during the GMG (despite beating a weak opponent). The rest failed miserably.


Last but not least, Ren was disappointed by Eve. Usually, that indicates that he would have done better. But then you can argue that he was just overconfident...

Alright, fair enough. =)

To be honest though, the fact that Ren won while Eve lost during GMG, in your eyes it's a plus for Ren whereas i saw that entirely differently.
Ren struggled against that MH girl for a while before trying hard to impress Sherry.
Eve lost pretty hard but it was against Rufus, a faaaar more powerful opponent than Ariana.
Overall Eve just left me a better impression than Ren during GMG (which is a while ago but we've got no fresh feats from them).
Though i agree that Ren usually is leading things (Even is probably in the back due to being the youngest of the three), and that he's more suited to combat.
 
Top