You're late Hibiki 


Perhaps he is writing wall of text why Hibiki shouldn't be one of the first ones to goYou're late Hibiki![]()




I think they're all gonna get the boot in a tie tbh. If they don't, I'll be surprised for sure because I'd think no one would give any of them more than a 1.My takes for first goes are Hibiki,Rocker and Ren/Eve ( more leaning towards Ren )![]()
You will be surprised for sureI'll be surprised for sure because I'd think no one would give any of them more than a 1.

Might as well add Sherria, still don't know why she isn't included lolSorry guys but I just have to delay the first elimination AGAIN. It's a very busy week for me and I barely had any time to do all the calculations. I promise y'all we'll hit #37 tomorrow!
Because she's magicless, and if I will include her people will start complaining about Sherria not being relevant anymore (some actually already did at the time she still was in).Might as well add Sherria, still don't know why she isn't included lol
Even if she's magicless I'd still rate her higher than at least Hibiki lol. I mean, being magicless is a fair reason for why she isn't in, but it you counted her with TO then it'd of made this power rate even more interesting than it would've been otherwise imo.Because she's magicless, and if I will include her people will start complaining about Sherria not being relevant anymore (some actually already did at the time she still was in).
TO was a temporary upgrade which aren't counted. If she wasn't magicless, she would've been rated with her strength before she lost her magic (not including TO though). Though higher than HibikiEven if she's magicless I'd still rate her higher than at least Hibiki lol. I mean, being magicless is a fair reason for why she isn't in, but it you counted her with TO then it'd of made this power rate even more interesting than it would've been otherwise imo.
he's a scrub who I hope doesn't get Millianna either, she deserves wayyy better.Because I choose to see the best in people. He triedLmao what were you thinking giving him a 3 @Belserion....? This man's claws paralyzed himselfhe's a scrub who I hope doesn't get Millianna either, she deserves wayyy better.




