Fantasy Ishgar Mages Power Rate - [FINISHED]

This event was a

  • 10/10

    Votes: 18 75.0%
  • 10/10

    Votes: 6 25.0%

  • Total voters
    24

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,832
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
My takes for first goes are Hibiki,Rocker and Ren/Eve ( more leaning towards Ren ) :popcorn
I think they're all gonna get the boot in a tie tbh. If they don't, I'll be surprised for sure because I'd think no one would give any of them more than a 1.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I'll be surprised for sure because I'd think no one would give any of them more than a 1.
You will be surprised for sure :kappa

Poor Hibiki his magic isn't just fit for combat just like Warren ( but it's still very useful outside of combat )
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yeah, Hibiki is definitely the weakest. Nobarly from Quatro Cerberus outscored him on the MPF.
Nobarly doesn't even have the best attack power in Quatro Cerberus.
I didn't bother using decimals, so I just gave a lot of people 1.
But make no mistake, Hibiki is the weakest.
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Sorry guys but I just have to delay the first elimination AGAIN. It's a very busy week for me and I barely had any time to do all the calculations. I promise y'all we'll hit #37 tomorrow!
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Sorry guys but I just have to delay the first elimination AGAIN. It's a very busy week for me and I barely had any time to do all the calculations. I promise y'all we'll hit #37 tomorrow!
Might as well add Sherria, still don't know why she isn't included lol
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Might as well add Sherria, still don't know why she isn't included lol
Because she's magicless, and if I will include her people will start complaining about Sherria not being relevant anymore (some actually already did at the time she still was in).
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,832
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Because she's magicless, and if I will include her people will start complaining about Sherria not being relevant anymore (some actually already did at the time she still was in).
Even if she's magicless I'd still rate her higher than at least Hibiki lol. I mean, being magicless is a fair reason for why she isn't in, but it you counted her with TO then it'd of made this power rate even more interesting than it would've been otherwise imo.
 

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,638
Country
United States
Even if she's magicless I'd still rate her higher than at least Hibiki lol. I mean, being magicless is a fair reason for why she isn't in, but it you counted her with TO then it'd of made this power rate even more interesting than it would've been otherwise imo.
TO was a temporary upgrade which aren't counted. If she wasn't magicless, she would've been rated with her strength before she lost her magic (not including TO though). Though higher than Hibiki
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
It took a while, but just as promised I'll reveal the first elimination today!


























More like right NOW!

#37


He's so ugly.

Toby Horhorta
Score: 1,69642857

Highest score: 4 x 3 (@Stormsfury, @Belserion, @Emperor Spriggan)
Lowest score: 1 x 18 (@Axiomus, @Seven777, @Zelefomavis, @SirSamuel016, @Dranzer, @WithYouInSpirit, @Miralicious akuma, @Doughboy, @natsulucy, @Daniel9dsi, @EmptySoul, @Gryffindor, @MonkeyD-Dragon, @Brandish, @Takuan, @Crimson Ice, @MLG Bradman, @DiMaria Yesta)
My score: 3/10

Ah look! It's the ace of Lamia Scale: the man that was brave enough to finish the ritual to summon the Demon of Destruction all by himself. What a hero. That aside, he's probably the worst character out of the whole series and I think almost all of you can agree with that.

But I don't really think he deserved last place, honestly. His magic, referred to as Super Paralysis Claw, is a bit (with emphasis on a bit) hax-like. The fact that he can paralyse people by only touching them is quite impressive for such a non-essential character. But well, yes, ofcourse he should be one of the first characters to fall.

Overview
Magic: Super Paralysis Claw: Mega Mega Jellyfish
Affiliation: Lamia Scale​
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Lmao what were you thinking giving him a 3 @Belserion....? This man's claws paralyzed himself :roflhe's a scrub who I hope doesn't get Millianna either, she deserves wayyy better.
Because I choose to see the best in people. He tried :hmph
 

Boomburst

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2016
Messages
945
Reaction score
1,872
Country
United States
Damn, considering the fact that not everyone is giving 1s to fodder characters this might actually take quite a while to get through. I was expecting like five people to get eliminated right off the bat LOL
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Wait a sec, how is a Lamia Scale member going to rank below Quatro Cerberus members?:facepalm:notrust
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'm not even sure Toby could beat Rocker from Quatro Cerberus :derp
Though i gave them exactly the same mark. 1/10, they are equally fodder to me <_>
Yeah, even below Hibiki !
 
Top