Team Ishgar Team Battle

Who takes the win?


  • Total voters
    22

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Since my previous thread like this got popular (and is still being replied to), here's another of the same type :) :

Participants :
Natsu and Erza, Laxus and Mirajane, Gildarts and Gray, Jellal and Gajeel
Location : Frozen Magnolia (ch.494 and beyond)
Conditions : Absolutely no PoF / PiS / CiS / whatever else that isn't logical. This is FDKM Natsu, not END Natsu so Gray's DeS advantage doesn't work on him. And this is not Gray when he has unlocked his darkness. Gajeel is allowed to use JBIM and ISDM mode. Natsu cannot undergo Dragon Force but he can use FDKM and LFDM
Intent : Each team is bloodlusted and are aiming to kill.

Use feats and portrayal. Hype is allowed as long as it is logical.

Who wins?

Note : Participants were picked randomly by a friend of mine, so no, I did not put Natsu and Erza and Laxus and Mirajane together because I ship them (which I don't) :p
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I will say Gray and Gildarts wins.Natsu's partner is not that strong Erza and Laxus also suffers the same fate.Jellal has Gajeel but still i will give this battle to Gray and Gilly extreme difficulty.
 

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmm... Not much of a contest here...
  • Gray and Gildarts > Natsu and Erza / Laxus and Mirajane / Gajeel and Jellal [High Difficulty]
The strongest person here is pretty much Gildarts. Gray is no let-down either. So I can see Gray and Gildarts ultimately taking the win with quite a bit of difficulty since their opponents are quite formidable as well.
 

J.Cole

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Country
Joker
Gildarts stomps Erza, Gray is on par with non END Natsu, Gildarts and Gray win with mid difficulty
 

Nemispelled

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
2,335
Reaction score
3,740
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, I think there is a general consensus here that Gildartz and Gray wins. I agree.

But if I were to rank all of these teams on which one would win, it would be:

1st Place: Gray and Gildartz

2nd Place: Laxus and Mirajane

3rd Place: Natsu and Erza

4th Place: Jellal and Gajeel
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
This depends... if this were a straight up 2 on 2 and not a battle royale I would give this to Jeljeel. They are the strongest team imo. But Gajeel's DF is what makes him strong, and it's not a long-lasting power, which is quite detrimental to a endurance fight which this will be.

So my 50-50 is between Jeljeel and Natza. Gildray is the next best team, and the come close to Natza, but I have it as Natsu ~ Gildarts > Erza > Gray (conditions say he can't use darkness power so he's not stronger than Erza imo). Miraxus is probably the weakest team, though Laxus could pull them across the line.

It's a tough one. I voted Jeljeel, but I consider Natza to be an equivalent choice.
 

Plutogrim

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2016
Messages
485
Reaction score
583
Age
27
Country
United States
Natsu and Erza > Gildarts and Gray > Jellal and Gajeel > Laxus and Mirajane.
 
Top