- Joined
- May 16, 2015
- Messages
- 498
- Reaction score
- 262
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
"After looking at some spoilers I saw this on ishidas tumblr and thought it was interesting
Translation of Ishida Sui’s Tumblr post - 16 Nov 2015
From here. BGM here.
“The Sky Falls”
I had a dream where the sky fell down.
The bloodstains won’t come out, no matter how many times I pour warm water on them, they won’t come out.
Only words begin to dissolve everything, and get stuck in the drain.
And you become unable to forgive yourself, unforgiving.
I had a dream.
A failure of a God
She laughed and squeezed my throat.
It’s always like this.
Only people dull to pain hurt me.
She truly loved me,
Only she didn’t know how to love.
What a stupid God.
My nerves grow strangely and pierce through my skin.
All at once they sing out.
Far away, someone laughs. Soon, it’s not even my voice any more.
My brain becomes transparent, and there’s nothing I can’t see.
On knowing the things you didn’t know, you die.
I had a dream where the sky fell.
A checkerboard sky.
Squashed by it, I died.
Yes, I wished for that."
Translation of Ishida Sui’s Tumblr post - 16 Nov 2015
From here. BGM here.
“The Sky Falls”
I had a dream where the sky fell down.
The bloodstains won’t come out, no matter how many times I pour warm water on them, they won’t come out.
Only words begin to dissolve everything, and get stuck in the drain.
And you become unable to forgive yourself, unforgiving.
I had a dream.
A failure of a God
She laughed and squeezed my throat.
It’s always like this.
Only people dull to pain hurt me.
She truly loved me,
Only she didn’t know how to love.
What a stupid God.
My nerves grow strangely and pierce through my skin.
All at once they sing out.
Far away, someone laughs. Soon, it’s not even my voice any more.
My brain becomes transparent, and there’s nothing I can’t see.
On knowing the things you didn’t know, you die.
I had a dream where the sky fell.
A checkerboard sky.
Squashed by it, I died.
Yes, I wished for that."