- Joined
- Nov 19, 2013
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
We all know that when Sasuke killed Itachi it was because Itachi was holding back. We also learned about Itachi's true trump card. Izanami. So it raised a good question with my friends..has Sasuke surpassed Itachi TRUELY?..So how do you all think this fight would go?
Itachi vs Sasuke
Battlefield:Uchiha Hideout
Conditions: Itachi is alive (not Edo Tensei), not sick, Sasuke has EMS, and most important of all from both fighters....NO HOLDING BACK...FIGHT WITH THE INTENT TO KILL.Yes I know what some are thinking..knowing the truth why would Sasuke fight his brother..but that's why this is a FANTASY fight. lol
I'm for Itachi for many reasons, but I wanna hear your opinions before I say.
Itachi vs Sasuke
Battlefield:Uchiha Hideout
Conditions: Itachi is alive (not Edo Tensei), not sick, Sasuke has EMS, and most important of all from both fighters....NO HOLDING BACK...FIGHT WITH THE INTENT TO KILL.Yes I know what some are thinking..knowing the truth why would Sasuke fight his brother..but that's why this is a FANTASY fight. lol
I'm for Itachi for many reasons, but I wanna hear your opinions before I say.