- Joined
- Mar 4, 2012
- Messages
- 17
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm trying to learn some japanese by reading manga but I came across a sentence that confused me.
魚の近くの大学か--------
(the dotted line is supposed to be one full solid line and i don't know if that means anything)
I think it is "A college near the ocean?" but I'm not so sure that it's right. Any help is appreciated.
The manga I'm reading is called Grand Blue, for those of you who are wondering.
魚の近くの大学か--------
(the dotted line is supposed to be one full solid line and i don't know if that means anything)
I think it is "A college near the ocean?" but I'm not so sure that it's right. Any help is appreciated.
The manga I'm reading is called Grand Blue, for those of you who are wondering.