| Jellal Fernandes | vs | Gilbert Nightray |
|
Last edited:
| Jellal Fernandes | vs | Gilbert Nightray |
|



You're so nice, thanks !Anera-chan, I support Gilbert for you even if I don't even know who is he![]()





Anera-chan said he's a good, loving husband plus he's quite good looking so just vote Gilbert, Q.E.DCan anyone tell me more about Gilbert?
I don't want to end up making the wrong choice
: But syx-kun said Jellal is a good and a loving husband too, and he's quite good looking too, so vote Jellal, too, Q.E.D. or
If you have the choice between Jellal and Person XYZ, then you vote for Jellal and don't question shit.Can anyone tell me more about Gilbert?
I don't want to end up making the wrong choice
NO.If you have the choice between Jellal and Person XYZ, then you vote for Jellal and don't question shit.

Can you elaborate pleaseNO.
Gilbert gets da voote
?Cannot. Don't know any of these chars.Can you elaborate please?

A path to redemption is much more interesting than acting like you did nothing wrong. For that little screentime he gets, he is doing a decent job.I would've voted for Jellal without a second thought were he not so frustating![]()
Here I am.Can anyone tell me more about Gilbert?
I don't want to end up making the wrong choice

And he's afraid of cats, which is very attractive for a cat lover like me. (absolutely no contradiction here
) And when he's determined, he's very strong skills wise, that's pretty impressive, which is pretty surprising because he can also be clumsy at times. 