Fantasy Jellal Runs Gauntlet

What round does he stop


  • Total voters
    19

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Jellal joins FT and wants to climb the ladder

He's at full power

This is from weakest to strongest and everyone is at their strongest

1: Elfman

2: Juvia

3: Wendy

4: Lucy

5: Gray

6: Gajeel

7: Erza

8: Natsu

9: Laxus

10: Gildarts

Regarding Gray and Gajeel: I don't rate END that much and consider it a dissapointment.

I would put DF gajeel a little little bit over Darkness Gray

If you disagree lemme know why.

Natsu can undergo DF eventually but starts in FDKM

Tell me where he stops and how he does round for round
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
8 If Natsu manages to go DF, 9 if Jellal beats him first or outlasts him.
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
Stops at Erza and Gray if he's PoF induced who should be above Gajeel in DF.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Prolly gets beat by DF Gajeel as well.
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
So long as he can outrange Gajeel and Erza they shouldn't be too much to deal with. He might just slap Bind Snake on Erza lol.

8 is more difficult to predict. Its not like Natsu's FDKM attacks don't have damn good AoE, and he's either getting one-shotted or damaged considerably if he takes a Demo Fist directly. That said Jellal should have a significant speed advantage when he's in Meteor, and its not like he's a slouch when it comes to damage output and rapid casting. So long as Natsu can't access DF, I'll give it to Jellal in a high-diff fight.

He stops at 9 tho. Laxus is far tankier and has similar (if not superior) damage output. The only thing that will change this is if Jelly vs Laxus ever actually happens and Jellal either wins or its a complete standstill at which point its interrupted. Until then, and as much as I hate it, Laxus has my benefit of the doubt, durability is just too much of a key factor in the FT powerscaling when people are in the same tier.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
So long as he can outrange Gajeel and Erza they shouldn't be too much to deal with. He might just slap Bind Snake on Erza lol.

8 is more difficult to predict. Its not like Natsu's FDKM attacks don't have damn good AoE, and he's either getting one-shotted or damaged considerably if he takes a Demo Fist directly. That said Jellal should have a significant speed advantage when he's in Meteor, and its not like he's a slouch when it comes to damage output and rapid casting. So long as Natsu can't access DF, I'll give it to Jellal in a high-diff fight.

He stops at 9 tho. Laxus is far tankier and has similar (if not superior) damage output. The only thing that will change this is if Jelly vs Laxus ever actually happens and Jellal either wins or its a complete standstill at which point its interrupted. Until then, and as much as I hate it, Laxus has my benefit of the doubt, durability is just too much of a key factor in the FT powerscaling when people are in the same tier.
Tbh I think it's an extreme diff with FDKM either way
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
Tbh I think it's an extreme diff with FDKM either way
I can see why that might be your view, but I just think Jellal is too fast.

If Natsu tags him more than once with an FDKM spell then its probs over but Jellal's spells are powerful too and he's good at chaining them one after another.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I can see why that might be your view, but I just think Jellal is too fast.

If Natsu tags him more than once with an FDKM spell then its probs over but Jellal's spells are powerful too and he's good at chaining them one after another.
Jellal is fast but Natsu is no slouch

Sema and GC take too long to cast.

If Jellal utilizes his speed properly before Natsu goes into DF then I'll give him the win. But i believe in Natsu.
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
Jellal is fast but Natsu is no slouch

Sema and GC take too long to cast.

If Jellal utilizes his speed properly before Natsu goes into DF then I'll give him the win. But i believe in Natsu.
Natsu is no slouch but I don't think he can keep up with Meteor Jellal.

Grand Chariot doesn't take long to cast, as we saw in Acno vs Jellal he can use it on the fly.

Agreed, though personally I'd bet on Jellal. Its close either way.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Natsu is no slouch but I don't think he can keep up with Meteor Jellal.

Grand Chariot doesn't take long to cast, as we saw in Acno vs Jellal he can use it on the fly.

Agreed, though personally I'd bet on Jellal. Its close either way.
Yea if it's Base Natsu I'll give Jellal the win high-diff

FDKM Natsu extreme diff either way

DF Natsu stomps
 

Kurumi Tokisaki

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
3,173
Reaction score
4,238
Age
29
Country
Sri Lanka
He stops at 8 since Natsu is at his strongest,
DF > Jellal
 

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2021
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
1,138
Gender
Male
Country
France
He stops at Round 8 if Natsu goes in FDKM.

EDIT: I meant DF.
 
Last edited:
Top