Fantasy - Jellal vs Misaki | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Jellal vs Misaki

Jellal vs Misaki

• Jellal

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Misaki

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Tie

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Enraged Jellal

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Misaki

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

sree

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Doesnt he know telekinesis and he has his thought projection

Edit : Gears had stopped his movements. He used thought projection to redirect his magic and then hit back.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Doesnt he know telekinesis and he has his thought projection

Edit : Gears had stopped his movements. He used thought projection to redirect his magic and then hit back.
Telekinesis was anime only.

Thought projection worked bcs Gears magic was mental based.

sree

Reaction score
Country
India
No, it was shown in manga when he talks to Ultear and keeps back books in the shelf. He was shown perfectly capable of using his magic with thought projection though

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't really see Jellal overpowering Blue Dimension nor do I see him have anyways to overcome 5 hours of continuous damage either.

Even if he somehow was able to fight back in it, the best he could hope for is a stalemate as the effects of BD would still persists even after the magic is broken. Even Erza was going to get KOed from it had Wendy not stepped in and neg the spell's effects.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No, it was shown in manga when he talks to Ultear and keeps back books in the shelf. He was shown perfectly capable of using his magic with thought projection though
A thought projection isn't telekinesis.

He's never once used telekinesis in any of his fights.

sree

Reaction score
Country
India
Erza never used heavenly body enchantment too in any of her fights. That didnt mean she couldnt use it.

I didnt say thought projection is telekinesis btw.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
no one mentioned meteor? cant he move in her dimension with meteor? :hmm

Garmadooon

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
With Meteor maybe ?
@Kiki I did

OT: I still think Misaki wins because even though he can move in the blue dimension, he doesn't have enough MP to take control. And he's not as tanky as Erza. But if Mashima writes the fight, Jellal would probably win.

sree

Reaction score
Country
India
@Kiki I did

OT: I still think Misaki wins because even though he can move in the blue dimension, he doesn't have enough MP to take control. And he's not as tanky as Erza. But if Mashima writes the fight, Jellal would probably win.
I beg to differ. He literally tanked everything that GS threw at him and he barely had scratches. And I think his MP is high enough to win that fight. We have no proof to suggest otherwise. Erza won that fight too cos Mashima wrote it and he was also the one to write Misaki's power.

Sevently

Reaction score
Country
France

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
no one mentioned meteor? cant he move in her dimension with meteor? :hmm
He still can't move his limbs just his body. Erza needed to use her armor to move her arms and legs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Erza never used heavenly body enchantment too in any of her fights. That didnt mean she couldnt use it.

I didnt say thought projection is telekinesis btw.
Except she did do that.

sree

Reaction score
Country
India
He still can't move his limbs just his body. Erza needed to use her armor to move her arms and legs.
No proof he can't move his limbs with meteor.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
No proof he can't move his limbs with meteor.
He's never moved his limbs with meteor. Meteor just gives him flight. Nothing more until shown otherwise.

sree

Reaction score
Country
India
He's never moved his limbs with meteor. Meteor just gives him flight. Nothing more until shown otherwise.
Nothing is shown of him being put in blue dimension too. This is just a hypothetical scenario that ppl cook up according to their pre-conceived notions. It is all up to Mashima to decide how the fight goes in the end.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Misaki takes this high diff. She's still a good deal stronger than god Serena and jellal but if jellal can stop her from going to blue dimension he takes it via better cqc stats

Sevently

Reaction score
Country
France
Jellol.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Jellal has a chance if he can stop her from casting blue dimension. Takes it via better cqc stats

AmitDS

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Jellal should have comparable magical power to Laxus and Erza and Misaki herself so i can see him taking over her dimension

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Jellal should be able to take this, he should be comparable to that of Laxus.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Jellal has a barrier that can block attacks from Acno. He shields against Misaki's attacks even if he cant move. Misaki doesnt just get to choose how many hours of damage her attacks do. 1 second in blue dimension is 1 hour. The amount of damage her opponent recieves is proportional to the number of seconds she hits with Blue Stream. All her other attacks only last for 1-2 seconds. Blue Stream is blockable with adamantine shield, and Jellal's barriers are better.

Jellal also doesnt need to move his limbs with meteor. He can ram his whole body into Misaki....which is how he fights with meteor sometimes anyways. Erza's sword enchanted with meteor knocked Misaki out.

The one thing Jellal probably cant do is overwrite blue dimension, simply because we dont know what the rules are for overwriting Blue Dimension. Overwriting blue dimension also wasn't why Erza won. It had no effect on the outcome of the battle. It was just an MP flex. To actually win this fight Jellal just needs something that hits as hard as meteor enchanted amadura sword, and defense as good as adamantine shield, and a way to use magic to move. He has all 3.