Jinchuuriki

Y-on

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Messages
234
Reaction score
30
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I really like your coloring, it's nice how you were original and gave them all the same color coordinated outfits. I don't like the background much, but everything else I adore.
 

Kazi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
858
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
yeah nice ^^, the background could be really better, but that you gave them all the same outfit was a good idea ^^
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
The concept is amazing however the shading and background would need to be reworked imo.
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Interesting concept Euraj, Naruto doesn't look bad at all in black, and white. I also like the shade of light blue, that you colored in Naruto's eyes with. Well anyways, your coloring of the chapter 420 cover, is very unique, and unexpected. I think it's really cool that you decided to do something a little bit out of the norm, but it's just a design I personally don't like all that much. I'm not saying it's a bad coloring, it's just not what I would prefer.
 

n00bz4i

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
THAT LOOOOOOOOKSSSS LIKE BLEACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!:darn
 
Top