Done [JP] Help with a short phrase

yukihito

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 23, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having trouble with one line in the image below, the box in the lower left panel which says あいつはっちゅーと. I've tried, but I haven't managed to make any sense of it so far. I'm not sure whether this would be relevant information, but the main male character uses Kansai dialect.

Thank you in advance!

 
Last edited:

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ちゅー = という (と言う)

あいつはっちゅーと = あいつはというと  = あいつは

 
 

yukihito

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 23, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks a lot for your help, mikkih!
 
Top