- Joined
- Dec 27, 2009
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I tried translating it but I got really stuck.
The situation is that Girl A got Girl B to get her brother to meet Girl A after promising to do something for her. It is revealed that Girl B had no intention of keeping the promise and now Girl B is getting told off by her brother.
あの子。。。した心丸出しで吐き気したんだけど
That girl... Hearing her reveal her ulterior motive made me nauseous
押しきられて 俺を連れてくることに? --I have no idea what this sentence means
うまく使われて どうするの?
What are you going to do after being used good?
If you're going to walk next to me
I'm not sure how to translate the next part
I know コギレイに means pretty or neat but I don't know しとけって話 means.
I've tried to translate this part. Could someone please help check it? It feels like I've translated it completely wrong.
人を不快にさせないように務める
People who work hard so others don't feel uncomfortable (so that they do not let people feel discomfort)
人と円滑な関係を作ろうとする健全でマジメナな
Serious people who try to create a smooth relationship with people
特にそういった子の表情が歪むのがたまらない
The expressions of especially those kind of people in pain is irresistible.
Thank you really much for your help!
]