- Joined
- Jun 4, 2013
- Messages
- 43
- Reaction score
- 8
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hey me again!
Okay so the sentence I'm having trouble with is:
いつもどおり
一発いっときゃ
よかった
I get the 「いつもどおり」part, but not sure about the rest.
For context I think just showing the page would be faster than explaining. If you need more explanation let me know ^^
The word I need help with is 「ポヤン」
I think it's being used as SFX... it shows under a picture of a girl one a guy remembers who she is
Let me know if any additional details would be helpful! Thanks~
Okay so the sentence I'm having trouble with is:
いつもどおり
一発いっときゃ
よかった
I get the 「いつもどおり」part, but not sure about the rest.
For context I think just showing the page would be faster than explaining. If you need more explanation let me know ^^
The word I need help with is 「ポヤン」
I think it's being used as SFX... it shows under a picture of a girl one a guy remembers who she is
Let me know if any additional details would be helpful! Thanks~

