- Joined
- Dec 5, 2007
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Some info on the scene: Alessandro has just been rescued and Pietro suggests they bring him above ground to safety. Mary and Howard, however, want to continue their mission, because they think exterminating the vampires is the best way to keep Alessandro safe.
ETA: Since I don't want to spam the board with new topics every now and then, I'm putting the things I received help with under spoiler tags and post the new questions beneath.
Petros: スペンサー大佐
Captain Spencer
とりあえず聖下は 奪還できたのだ 兵はここで退こう
We've rescued His Holiness. Let's retreat the army for now.
残る聖女は某が責任をもって捜してくるゆえ
As it is my responsibility to go search for the Lady Saint, who is still around here,
貴殿は聖下を上にを連れしてくれぬか
Would you accompany His Holiness to the surface?
Mary: ご自分が何をおっしゃっているのか
What are you saying?
わかっておいでなのですか ブラザー・ペテロ?
Do you know why we came here, Brother Petros?
聖下を保護したら吸血鬼を殲滅するというのが所期の予定でした
If you want His Holiness to be safe, we have to go ahead with our plan and exterminate the vampires.
...
I cannot accept you ordering the soldiers to retreat just based on the heat of the moment.
ETA: Since I don't want to spam the board with new topics every now and then, I'm putting the things I received help with under spoiler tags and post the new questions beneath.
I've made it a habit to write the text out in kana, because sometimes the reading can be rather archaic. Hope it's not too confusing. (If it is, how can I make it more readable?)
1.
それを現場 の判断 だけで
「それをげんばんのはんだんだけで」
勝手に 兵を退くなど
「かってにけいをひくなど」
小官 は納得 できかねます
「しょうかんはなっとくできかねます」
And later
2.
Petros: そんな屁理屈で
「そんなへりくつで」
兵を退いて弁明
「へいをひいてべんめい」
できるとお思いか!?
My best guess is: Do you think it is justifiable to argue about retreating?
いくら異端審問 局
「いくらいたんしんもんきょく」
局長といえど 厳罰 は
「きょくちょうといえどげんばつは」
免れ ませんぞ!?
「まぬがれませんぞ」
something about the Chief of the Department of Inquisition not being exempt from punishment
Any ideas?
1.
それを現場 の判断 だけで
「それをげんばんのはんだんだけで」
勝手に 兵を退くなど
「かってにけいをひくなど」
小官 は納得 できかねます
「しょうかんはなっとくできかねます」
And later
2.
Petros: そんな屁理屈で
「そんなへりくつで」
兵を退いて弁明
「へいをひいてべんめい」
できるとお思いか!?
My best guess is: Do you think it is justifiable to argue about retreating?
いくら異端審問 局
「いくらいたんしんもんきょく」
局長といえど 厳罰 は
「きょくちょうといえどげんばつは」
免れ ませんぞ!?
「まぬがれませんぞ」
something about the Chief of the Department of Inquisition not being exempt from punishment
Any ideas?
Petros: スペンサー大佐
Captain Spencer
とりあえず聖下は 奪還できたのだ 兵はここで退こう
We've rescued His Holiness. Let's retreat the army for now.
残る聖女は某が責任をもって捜してくるゆえ
As it is my responsibility to go search for the Lady Saint, who is still around here,
貴殿は聖下を上にを連れしてくれぬか
Would you accompany His Holiness to the surface?
Mary: ご自分が何をおっしゃっているのか
What are you saying?
わかっておいでなのですか ブラザー・ペテロ?
Do you know why we came here, Brother Petros?
聖下を保護したら吸血鬼を殲滅するというのが所期の予定でした
If you want His Holiness to be safe, we have to go ahead with our plan and exterminate the vampires.
...
I cannot accept you ordering the soldiers to retreat just based on the heat of the moment.
Last edited: