Done [JP] Stuck with a particular panel...

kaizokuhime

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 7, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
India
I've just recently started translating. I've studied Japanese for about a year.
Here's the panel which has me stuck -

I know the girl's saying 'Shingo-kun's allowance is more than 2,000 yen even though he's a 4th year' in the start
And the other girl's saying something about Bay Bridge(?)
But after that I'm pretty much blank.
Help please? :(
 
Last edited:

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Maybe you didn't understand it because you don't know what ミニ四駆 is. ミニ(mini)+四駆(yonku: a 4WD vehicle) is just a remote controlled car toy. Click here (Japanese Wiki) to see a picture.

ミニ四駆だって20台近く持っててるのよ!--> ミニ四駆を20台ぐらい持っててるのよ!

ミニ四駆でベイブリッジ行って、夕日が見られるかッ!---> ミニ四駆に乗って、ベイブリッジに夕日を見に行けないでしょう!
 

kaizokuhime

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 7, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
India
Maybe you didn't understand it because you don't know what ミニ四駆 is. ミニ(mini)+四駆(yonku: a 4WD vehicle) is just a remote controlled car toy. Click here (Japanese Wiki) to see a picture.

ミニ四駆だって20台近く持っててるのよ!--> ミニ四駆を20台ぐらい持っててるのよ!

ミニ四駆でベイブリッジ行って、夕日が見られるかッ!---> ミニ四駆に乗って、ベイブリッジに夕日を見に行けないでしょう!
Yeah, I didn't. It makes sense now. Thank you so much! :D
 
Top