Done [JP] writing

i0wntehworld

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
erm... how should i start this? well basically:
1. im having trouble writing out the first kanji in the picture (im using japanese IME and yes im fully aware that there's furigana but i can't read the 2nd word, か?ら)
2. i have no clue what 2nd kanji and its furigana is unfamiliar to me. (it looks like 木 but im not sure...)

:epicfacepalm i feel really stupid right now... or maybe its the poor quality... who knows.
it'd be a miracle if anyone can translate this sentence for me.
 
Last edited:

cmertb

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
416
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
United States
鏑木殿なり 天花殿なり! It's Kaburagi-dono, it's Tenka-dono! There's a chance 天花 might be a word and not a name, but I can't tell without the context.
 

i0wntehworld

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
thank you so much... this really must be a miracle... in some ways :p
 

Masa Kaneda

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 8, 2012
Messages
35
Reaction score
17
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
殿 is the different way to say 様. So I'm pretty sure both are just persons' names.
Never seen the first kanji in the picture (鏑) in my whole life. LOL
 

cmertb

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
416
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Really? I thought it's a common name. There are characters named Kaburagi in two different manga I translate. I guess a common manga name then. :)
 
Top