Finally I made my debut here! 
Just kidding. James Rye's my name and I'm a huge Otaku/nerd/geek/whatever you wanna call me, as long as it is no insults.^^
I have read my first manga with ten, Detective Conan, and it was also the first manga I brought with my money. I have now 500+ volumes in my room at home and I stopped only because I needed the money more for my studies than my mangas.
My first anime was DBZ and damn was that a joy to watch. XD
Compared to what kids are "allowed" to see today there is a difference between heaven and earth though. Glad I was born earlier than those kids.
Well from there I started to read tons of mangas and watched tons of animes. Never kept track of those adn I'm kinda glad I didn't or my mom might get me therapy for all the hours I have spend daily readying mangas, comics, books, watch anime, cartoons, movies.^^;
As kid my fav mangas were DC, OP, Naruto, School Rumble (Harima might be my fav male protagonist of ALL TIMES!!), Bleach, Gintama and a couple more who weren't big hits but still managed to get translated into german.
After a couple more years, I got disappointed with Naruto and Bleach and stopped buying them. DC and co are still on my list once my studies are finished. I also brought the whole series of GTO, fun crazy shit that was. XD
Btw I am the reason that my two little brothers became Otakus as well as I let them read my mangas or I have read it to them. They loved them and brought some mangas on their own.
What I cannot wait for is that WT gets translated into german so that I can buy that stuff and start collecting it on my own.
I hope to find lots of interesting and fun conversations here and that I won't step on too many toes with my opinion.

Just kidding. James Rye's my name and I'm a huge Otaku/nerd/geek/whatever you wanna call me, as long as it is no insults.^^
I have read my first manga with ten, Detective Conan, and it was also the first manga I brought with my money. I have now 500+ volumes in my room at home and I stopped only because I needed the money more for my studies than my mangas.
My first anime was DBZ and damn was that a joy to watch. XD
Compared to what kids are "allowed" to see today there is a difference between heaven and earth though. Glad I was born earlier than those kids.
Well from there I started to read tons of mangas and watched tons of animes. Never kept track of those adn I'm kinda glad I didn't or my mom might get me therapy for all the hours I have spend daily readying mangas, comics, books, watch anime, cartoons, movies.^^;
As kid my fav mangas were DC, OP, Naruto, School Rumble (Harima might be my fav male protagonist of ALL TIMES!!), Bleach, Gintama and a couple more who weren't big hits but still managed to get translated into german.
After a couple more years, I got disappointed with Naruto and Bleach and stopped buying them. DC and co are still on my list once my studies are finished. I also brought the whole series of GTO, fun crazy shit that was. XD
Btw I am the reason that my two little brothers became Otakus as well as I let them read my mangas or I have read it to them. They loved them and brought some mangas on their own.

What I cannot wait for is that WT gets translated into german so that I can buy that stuff and start collecting it on my own.

I hope to find lots of interesting and fun conversations here and that I won't step on too many toes with my opinion.
