Voting Round 1 Ju Sung-Ji vs Mikasa Ackerman

Who wins?

  • Ju Sung-Ji

  • Mikasa Ackerman


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

​

Ju Sung-Ji
What does the Fox say?
​
-

Mikasa Ackerman
Shingeki no Kyojin
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Mikasa Ackerman, because I honestly have no idea who the other participant is :XD
That plus Mikasa vs Historia must happen at one point of this tourney :3c
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Mikasa Ackerman takes the Win here,she is willing to do anything for her Future Dream Husbando(EREN EREN EREN!) and that's the Most Important Reason for me to vote for her....also she is an Ackerman(Manga Spoiler).
Also i don't know who the other one is.:XD
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Mikasa Ackerman, because I honestly have no idea who the other participant is :XD
That plus Mikasa vs Historia must happen at one point of this tourney :3c
I highly doubt she would chase monsters to the ends of the earth for the man she loves. Literally. Mikasa's single-minded focus and absolute devotion to her man is a sight to behold. Worrying is the last thing you'll ever do with a lady like Mikasa by your side :blush
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Frankly, I don't find Mikasa's obsession with Eren endearing in the slightest. Maybe it was the case at the beginning but I grew tired of it, it annoyed me several times too. She is not cute, can be extremely irritating with her mood swings, is a rather static character. The best thing about her is her strength.

I don't know the other one but I am inclined to vote for her rather than Mikasa(have not voted yet).
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,775
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Mikasa is a stalker like Juvia, albeit a more badass one but still a little ugh. Don't know who the other girl is though so Better Juvia gets my vote
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
my vote goes to Sungji. she's really cute and I don't mean just her face. she does all this cute/cheesy things that would just make you blush. :blush

I'd never get bored if I was with her. :hurr
 

Soren319

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
11
Age
30
Country
United States
Voting for Milasa.

She will never leave you alone in danger.
That's only if Eren is not in danger, otherwise if he is, you mean absolutely nothing to her and she wouldn't think twice about letting you die.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Frankly, I don't find Mikasa's obsession with Eren endearing in the slightest. Maybe it was the case at the beginning but I grew tired of it, it annoyed me several times too. She is not cute, can be extremely irritating with her mood swings, is a rather static character. The best thing about her is her strength.

I don't know the other one but I am inclined to vote for her rather than Mikasa(have not voted yet).
I agree with most you have said, but imagine she would love you like she loves Eren. Docile and charming when she's around you, she's never going to betray you, will be enough to defend you against 10 guys and... well in the end she would be willing to do whatever you want xD I mean okay if you're ever betraying her you're in for a world of hell but hey, that would be your own fault in the end :amuse

From an objective point of view her fixation on Eren is unhealthy and borderline crazy, which kind of ruins her image as a strong and "free" woman in a way, but as a waifu she would be pretty great I imagine.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Maybe I'm voting for the wrong reasons, but I love Mikasa's character overall. I'm also still catching up with the série and maybe I just don't know better, but as far as I've watched, she strikes me as a sweet lady. She has good manners, is quiet and soft, and very pragmatic when things have to be done. That in a general sense, when it comes to Eren, her mistake is not to restrain how she displays her caring and corcern for him. Ends up pushing him away instead, but the fact that she deeply cares and dedicates herself to him remains. If you're not a baby like Eren that has the need to feel that he's a big shit and won't accept aid, I bet you'd love a waifu like Mikasa '-'
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I used to like Mikasa at around the start, but damn she became so boring so fast :bored
Still I have never heard of the other character so there's that.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Mikasa. You gotta vote for the girl with the swords...
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Mikasa Ackerman ftw

Shes calm,Badass,Cute and would do anything for her man :hurr
Whats there not to like? :zomg
So vote AOTs No.1 waifu Mikasa Ackerman :edu

Also i really havent got a clue as to who the other person is :huh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top