Discussion Jude Heartfilia

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
I know that I already pointed this out in one of the spoiler threads but I still want to make this threads Lol.... because I think someone in Alvarez might got somethings to do with Lucy and Jude heartfilia (not brandish) just becoz...

In Jude last letter to Lucy ...he said that he go to the west and had some "business" there....

I just don't get it... why does he need to say that to Lucy in his dying letter? Could it be mashima trying to hint at somethings?
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,979
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Yes, most likely Heartfilia Konzern is dealing with Western Continent, as we know its name is Aracitacia. I have ever read someone's post on Tumblr about Jude and his business with west continent. There is a picture about Jude and middle-aged man talking. This man resembles one of Ajeel's underlings that faced Team Flying Dragon.
 

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Yes, most likely Heartfilia Konzern is dealing with Western Continent, as we know its name is Aracitacia. I have ever read someone's post on Tumblr about Jude and his business with west continent. There is a picture about Jude and middle-aged man talking. This man resembles one of Ajeel's underlings that faced Team Flying Dragon.
Really? Could u post the pics?
 

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland

This middle-aged man

resembles one of Ajeel's underlings (I forget his name)
Ohhhhh they look the same!! Now's there's definitely somethings Jude doing in alvarev for Lucy! I wonder what it is..... could it be he actually knew somethings too?
 

MangerDan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
1,433
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hopefully we get more back story on Layla in 468.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,979
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Ohhhhh they look the same!! Now's there's definitely somethings Jude doing in alvarev for Lucy! I wonder what it is..... could it be he actually knew somethings too?
The one who posted it sure has keen eyes.
I don't know what Jude has done. But for sure, I believe this arc will reveal stories behind Heartfilia Konzern, and Brandish too.
 

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
The one who posted it sure has keen eyes.
I don't know what Jude has done. But for sure, I believe this arc will reveal stories behind Heartfilia Konzern, and Brandish too.
Maybe heartfilia konzern have somethings like fairy tail too... like fairy heart... or maybe it's actually from Anna clan in which Layla is the descendants.... maybe anna full name is Anna Heartfilia
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,979
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Since Zeref is Alvarez emperor and the kingdom is located in western continent, what if Princess Hisui got the book of Eclipse from Jude? That's why they know each other

Maybe heartfilia konzern have somethings like fairy tail too... like fairy heart... or maybe it's actually from Anna clan in which Layla is the descendants.... maybe anna full name is Anna Heartfilia
And your prediction is correct.
 
Last edited:

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Since Zeref is Alvarez emperor and the kingdom is located in western continent, what if Princess Hisui got the book of Eclipse from Jude? That's why they know each other



And your prediction is correct.
Lol was scrolling through old threads and saw your post.... and yes , I can't even believe that I was correct lol .

And bout the hisui thing... I don't even know they know each other . But this Jude heartfilia business in alvarev still left unanswered . Still waiting for it lol , well seeing how Lucy didn't do anything in this arc I believe there will be something else later. she need to do something sooner or later right?
 
Top