Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 152 Discussion

Jorden Rivera

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
392
Reaction score
724
Age
29
Country
United States
Exactly the problem. Like she just appeared and killed him. I understand he is hated but it isnt going to change the fact that it feels like mehish move.
I mean she's been here as long as he has, I don't think she qualifies as "just appeared". She was the one he even said that line to. It's not completely out of nowhere that she'd want to kill him.
 

Neala897

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
3,971
Reaction score
2,639
Age
36
Country
Russian Federation
I mean she's been here as long as he has, I don't think she qualifies as "just appeared". She was the one he even said that line to. It's not completely out of nowhere that she'd want to kill him.
I mean the scene with Naoya this chapter. Her motivation strongly hinted but never explained. I mean it could be way better with just a bit of explanation.
 

requiem46

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
457
Reaction score
478
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Exactly the problem. Like she just appeared and killed him. I understand he is hated but it isnt going to change the fact that it feels like mehish move.
Yeah, I agree with this. The mother being the one to kill him is a perfect ending for a sexist asshole like Naoya, but the delivery kind of sucks. Her motivations are ok, any woman in the Zenin clan probably would approve of killing this little prick. But... How the hell does the (badly injured) mother make it conveniently to the place where Naoya is to stab him?

Eh, I guess we'll always have fanfics or our imagination to flesh some things if needed, but it seems like a bit of a waste in the delivery
 

Neala897

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
3,971
Reaction score
2,639
Age
36
Country
Russian Federation
I could hear kanashimi no mukou e playing during first and second scenes:hee
 
Top