Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stone

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
112
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Denmark
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Anyone know if Rosario + vampire is on break this month or not?

I mean usually it show up about the same time as Claymore, but nothing so far and with 2 chapters of Prince of Tennis it seem kinda suspicious
 

Rena Chan

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,846
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Anyone know if Rosario + vampire is on break this month or not?

I mean usually it show up about the same time as Claymore, but nothing so far and with 2 chapters of Prince of Tennis it seem kinda suspicious
There's a chapter this month.
 

Stone

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
112
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Denmark
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

There's a chapter this month.
Thanks for confirming it


Can't remember when I last time was getting this impatient, no Edited Manga, no Translation, no raw, no summary and not even a single spoiler pic have I come across viewable

I heard 2 pics were availible but I haven't been able to access em -_-
And the little said about those pics sounds like possibly the best chapter in R+V II, so it's kinda confusing me just how come there's so little info out when it usually show up the same time as Claymore.
 

Heiji-sama

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

#07 (04/06) :
Ao no Exorcist (Couv & Pc)
Ultimo (Pc)
Yûsei Matsui / Rikon Chôtei (Page Couleur)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Rejuvenation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Another Rosario+Vampire cover o:

Also seeing Ultimo is makes me happy. [noparse]:D[/noparse]
 

Heiji-sama

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Nouvelle (One Shot) :
Kanô Yasuhiro (Mx0, Pretty Face) / unknown Title / Shûeisha, Square Jump #08 (04/07)
 

DeidaraGrimmjow

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
792
Reaction score
101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Wait is this a series or a one-shot?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

one shot
 

Heiji-sama

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Shûeisha, Square Jump #06 :
Kure-nai :


Ao no Exorcist :


Binbôgami ga! :


Crunch :
 

Rejuvenation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

I like this Kure-nai cover. Also is that a boxing manga I spy?

Nouvelle (One Shot) :
Kanô Yasuhiro (Mx0, Pretty Face) / unknown Title / Shûeisha, Square Jump #08 (04/07)
So Kano has One shots in Jump SQ and Akamaru Jump?

It would be great to see him serialized again in either WSJ or Jump Square.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Crunch looks amazing!! Is that a one shot? The one by Matsui perhaps?
 

Galactic Tomahawk

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2008
Messages
797
Reaction score
132
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

This is for #6 and Matsui's listed in #7, so I don't think so.

Awesome art though.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

This is for #6 and Matsui's listed in #7, so I don't think so.

Awesome art though.
Thanks! I managed to confuse myself, I think. :/
 

Finestela

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
872
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

I like this Kure-nai cover. Also is that a boxing manga I spy?

So Kano has One shots in Jump SQ and Akamaru Jump?

It would be great to see him serialized again in either WSJ or Jump Square.
lol, it's not a boxing manga... but a comedy series featuring a girl being haunted by the God of Misfortune ;)

I believe Rena scanned the first chapter, but you'd have to dig it up in the archive.

---------------------------------------

For those who cares, I'll be uploading the web-serializing Kurohime chapters... Finally figured out how to by-pass that pesky SQ viewer :darn
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

lol, it's not a boxing manga... but a comedy series featuring a girl being haunted by the God of Misfortune ;)

I believe Rena scanned the first chapter, but you'd have to dig it up in the archive.
I only see Shin PoT, Crunch, and Binbougami ga! on the cover aside from Kurenai....I'm assuming he meant Binbougami ga!....I don't see where he got boxing from that though :darn
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

Rejuvenation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

lol, it's not a boxing manga... but a comedy series featuring a girl being haunted by the God of Misfortune ;)

I believe Rena scanned the first chapter, but you'd have to dig it up in the archive.

---------------------------------------

For those who cares, I'll be uploading the web-serializing Kurohime chapters... Finally figured out how to by-pass that pesky SQ viewer :darn
First part seems to be a misunderstanding in how I typed. My bad lol.

Also I care about you uploading Kurohime. It makes me happy since I've been getting the urge to see a new chapter. [noparse]:D[/noparse]

Yeah, the boxing gloves were what made me think it was. XD

He was referring to the cover in the same sentence so I thought he was talking about it. But yeah, should have payed attention to the CP too I guess :s
They were two short sentences but I probably should have put more space in between them so there wouldn't have been confusion lol. Or structured it differently. >.>
 

Finestela

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
872
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Awww, now I get what you're trying to say :p

And I'm glad there are still people remember Kurohime (lol)
Not that I'm dissing Pat-Ken, but I always thought that Matakura should've try to fight the editors at SQ to get Kurohime continue in there...

However, the current form (web-serialization) saves me the trouble of trying to find scans on P2P's... Plus now that I've figured out how to bypass the restrictions set by the SQ viewer, Edited Manga will also be possible :D:D
 

reinen

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2009
Messages
75
Reaction score
15
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Ch. 1 MQ/HQ RAW Thanks to Darkboulette Rapidshare || Megaupload, I repost it here :P. This is a good series, too bad the only raw i found is this one...and it's already in its 2nd volume release. I wish someone pick this up :amuse. Btw, the series name is Binbougami Ga/The God of Misfortune is/The God of Poverty is. Funny manga, and the main character is two girls (not your average shounen).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top