- Joined
- Apr 10, 2007
- Messages
- 152
- Reaction score
- 137
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The official Jump Square thread
I'm really surprised that this little but of news hasn't been posted yet.
Next week, Hiroyuki Takei (creator of Butsu Zone, Shaman King, and Jyuki Ningen Jumbor) will have a message in Weekly Shonen Jump! The section his message will be under is the "Go!Go!SQ!" which is a section about the new manga magazine, Jump SQ (released monthly starting in Nov.). His message could just be "support" for the new magazine, BUT there will be an illustration by Takei as well (as far as the orginal rumor-news says, and which I believe is confirmed somewhere on 2ch, but I haven't looked). And rule of thumb is (and even more so if it's noted in advance)...
New drawings almost always mean a new series!
And by new series, it could mean Shaman King comes back! Or it could be something new! It could be a one shot, or it could be a brand new series. Either way, it will VERY likely mean that it will be in JumpSQ and NOT Weekly Shonen Jump. This means, if it's any more than a oneshot chapter, it will be monthly chapter releases.
So, I'd like to annouce at this time, or just re-confirm, if Takei releases anything in JumpSQ (oneshot, SK, or something new), Mankin-Trad ( http://mankin-trad.net ) will try it's hardest to scanlate what ever it is.
I'm really surprised that this little but of news hasn't been posted yet.
Next week, Hiroyuki Takei (creator of Butsu Zone, Shaman King, and Jyuki Ningen Jumbor) will have a message in Weekly Shonen Jump! The section his message will be under is the "Go!Go!SQ!" which is a section about the new manga magazine, Jump SQ (released monthly starting in Nov.). His message could just be "support" for the new magazine, BUT there will be an illustration by Takei as well (as far as the orginal rumor-news says, and which I believe is confirmed somewhere on 2ch, but I haven't looked). And rule of thumb is (and even more so if it's noted in advance)...
New drawings almost always mean a new series!
And by new series, it could mean Shaman King comes back! Or it could be something new! It could be a one shot, or it could be a brand new series. Either way, it will VERY likely mean that it will be in JumpSQ and NOT Weekly Shonen Jump. This means, if it's any more than a oneshot chapter, it will be monthly chapter releases.
So, I'd like to annouce at this time, or just re-confirm, if Takei releases anything in JumpSQ (oneshot, SK, or something new), Mankin-Trad ( http://mankin-trad.net ) will try it's hardest to scanlate what ever it is.




























