- Joined
- Jun 17, 2006
- Messages
- 90
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The official Jump Square thread
hello baby looks awesome! I sat that. But really I'm just judging it by its art. I mean BLue Dragon was shit. But it had awesome art. So hopefully the story is just as good. I'm looking forward to Frankenstein, it looks good. Hello Baby... I admit I'm looking forward to looking at Obata's art again. so yes. I suppose I am looking forward to it.
Thanks so much for uploading the raws you guys ^_^
hello baby looks awesome! I sat that. But really I'm just judging it by its art. I mean BLue Dragon was shit. But it had awesome art. So hopefully the story is just as good. I'm looking forward to Frankenstein, it looks good. Hello Baby... I admit I'm looking forward to looking at Obata's art again. so yes. I suppose I am looking forward to it.
Thanks so much for uploading the raws you guys ^_^

