Just a small town artist

ninjasushi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 8, 2017
Messages
18
Reaction score
36
Age
33
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya
I'm NinjaSushi (normally just sushi) from London, UK. I study software engineering and currently work as a helpdesk technician. I make forum signatures like these and will probably be seen more around the art sections.
I'm currently reading a tonne of manga but the two I think think of from the top of my head are hajime no ippo and air gear.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yo! Glad to have you here :D

Since you'll be spending time on the art section, I feel like you could get to know a few of it's more active mods and Members like @GodDarkness and @WithYouInSpirit.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Woah nice Graphic Art you have there. I have little talent in that category so it never ceases to amaze me. Hope to see you participating in the weekly contests! :amuse
There is also the option for you to open your own Art Gallery, if you're interested.
 

ninjasushi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 8, 2017
Messages
18
Reaction score
36
Age
33
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks guys, I just did a gallery thread and I'm gonna start work on the contest
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Thanks guys, I just did a gallery thread and I'm gonna start work on the contest
Yes there's still time to submit. It may take some time for your gallery to be reviewed by an Admin and become visible though.
 
Top