Just wanted to say : Hi !!!

xMarkx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
I am new here & I thought I should say hi to all of you people here .

As for the mangas , I like :

DragonBall z
Naruto ( following manga )
Bleach ( following anime )
One Piece ( still watching anime , I am new to One Piece , currently I am in Sky Island arc )
Hunter x Hunter ( Still reading manga , started 5 days ago , reached chapter 115 )
Dragon Quest : Dai no Daibouken
Detective Conan

Thanks:D
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Welcome!
I hope I'll see you in Bleach section often!

Who are your favorite Bleach characters?
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
hey there mark, drop by the Fun forum. Hope to see more of you in MH !
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,041
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am new here & I thought I should say hi to all of you people here .

As for the mangas , I like :

DragonBall z
Naruto ( following manga )
Bleach ( following anime )
One Piece ( still watching anime , I am new to One Piece , currently I am in Sky Island arc )
Hunter x Hunter ( Still reading manga , started 5 days ago , reached chapter 115 )
Dragon Quest : Dai no Daibouken
Detective Conan

Thanks:D
Welcome to mh and the member zone xMarkx :party

Nice list of mangas there. Have you read any manhwas latety?

I recommend reading the breaker, the breaker new waves, yureka,

Id the greatest fusion fantasy and Noblesse among a few out there.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi.
Okay, pardon my craziness.

Anyway, welcome to MH!

I see that you still follow the classic anime/manga.
I admire your patience for still following those anime/manga. :blink
 
Top