- Joined
- Sep 20, 2009
- Messages
- 35
- Reaction score
- 10
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Just thought of something.. Let's take a look in all of the major [Appeared in more than one mission] Tokyo Gantz human team. Don't remember all of the last names, so I only used the first ones [Except Kishimoto]
Kei
Katou
Kishimoto
Nishi
Izumi
Kaze
Reika
Inaba
Takeshi
Sakata
Sakurai
Suzuki
Of course the original names are in Japanese, but I don't find a reason why they wouldn't be wrriten and heard the same as the translation
so, what am I trying to do here?
- Every member has K or I in his name
- The "good" guys have K/K+I in their name
- The "bad" guys don't have any K in their name
- Some of the names have "Kei" in them
- The Vampires? Don't really remember their names but I think Host Samurai has K/I in his first name and Akira, dunno about Kill Bill. However, they aren't humans so I don't really count them in the theory
Do you think all of this is a coincidence or that Oku planned all of this from the beginning? If you choose 2#, what do you tink he's trying to do?
Kei
Katou
Kishimoto
Nishi
Izumi
Kaze
Reika
Inaba
Takeshi
Sakata
Sakurai
Suzuki
Of course the original names are in Japanese, but I don't find a reason why they wouldn't be wrriten and heard the same as the translation
so, what am I trying to do here?
- Every member has K or I in his name
- The "good" guys have K/K+I in their name
- The "bad" guys don't have any K in their name
- Some of the names have "Kei" in them
- The Vampires? Don't really remember their names but I think Host Samurai has K/I in his first name and Akira, dunno about Kill Bill. However, they aren't humans so I don't really count them in the theory
Do you think all of this is a coincidence or that Oku planned all of this from the beginning? If you choose 2#, what do you tink he's trying to do?