- Joined
- Jan 23, 2007
- Messages
- 508
- Reaction score
- 292
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm not sure if i'm the only one who found this "plothole" or "inconsistency" or maybe it's neither.
But we found out that Kabuto had been a spy for Sasori from the very beginning but due to being under a jutsu that he could not remember his real self or whatever. I then assume he was found by Nonō Yakushi. and after those events at the orphanage he became a spy for root and eventually became a target for assassination by Root.
Now the thing about this is that Danzou is supposed to be a underground dark leader type of character. Controlling a group about equal to the Anbu.
How could he NOT have known that Kabuto was alive when Kabuto rejoined the leaf as "Yakushi Kabuto".
He's sporting the name of a famous and skilled ninja and the higher ups would not know of his existence?
http://www.mangareader.net/93-71-3/naruto/chapter-66.html
http://www.mangareader.net/93-71-4/naruto/chapter-66.html
http://www.mangareader.net/93-71-5/naruto/chapter-66.html
http://www.mangareader.net/93-94-9/naruto/chapter-89.html
I mean how could Root seriously miss that some kid is going around in the village using one of their best Ninja's last name.
I call plot hole together with inconsistency.
But on the other hand it was also Orochimaru who came up with that life for him. Maybe he fixed the paperwork or something like that =I
But we found out that Kabuto had been a spy for Sasori from the very beginning but due to being under a jutsu that he could not remember his real self or whatever. I then assume he was found by Nonō Yakushi. and after those events at the orphanage he became a spy for root and eventually became a target for assassination by Root.
Now the thing about this is that Danzou is supposed to be a underground dark leader type of character. Controlling a group about equal to the Anbu.
How could he NOT have known that Kabuto was alive when Kabuto rejoined the leaf as "Yakushi Kabuto".
He's sporting the name of a famous and skilled ninja and the higher ups would not know of his existence?
http://www.mangareader.net/93-71-3/naruto/chapter-66.html
http://www.mangareader.net/93-71-4/naruto/chapter-66.html
http://www.mangareader.net/93-71-5/naruto/chapter-66.html
http://www.mangareader.net/93-94-9/naruto/chapter-89.html
I mean how could Root seriously miss that some kid is going around in the village using one of their best Ninja's last name.
I call plot hole together with inconsistency.
But on the other hand it was also Orochimaru who came up with that life for him. Maybe he fixed the paperwork or something like that =I