- Joined
- Sep 4, 2008
- Messages
- 7,852
- Reaction score
- 4,153
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Kishi just introduced a very interesting character:
Kaguya, the rabbit goddess (or demon)
I don't know if I'm the only one, but I'm really interested about that new character, and I'm wondering what Kishi will do with her.
Sure, she's supposed to be long gone and dead, but we know that in Naruto, that never stopped anyone!
So I created this thread to discuss this character.
-----------
Here are a few topic we can discuss:
1- Is she an alien?
The way that Rikudo (or Hagoromo) said that her mother came from afar make me believes that she's an alien.
That and the horn on her head!
2- Is she evil?
Just look at her. She looks so evil!
And she only came to eat the chakra fruit and get all of his power that she used to rule over everyone.
3- What happened to her?
Rikudo never said what happened to her.
Although, the way he talks, it seems that when his brother and him defeated the Juubi, she was already gone, since he said that they did that to repent for their mother's sins.
4- Will she come back into the story?
Seeing as not only her, but her other son (Rikudo's brother) are introduced so late in the story makes me believe that they will appear later.
I honestly thought that no one could top Madara as a last boss, because he was so strong.
But, if someone can it's Rikudo.
And now, Kishi just introduced a mysterious brother, and his mother, who we said was even stronger than him...
So, if we were ever in need of a stronger villain than Madara, we just got one...
---
Honestly, I was kinda tired of this manga, and wanted it to end after the 4th great war, but I'm really interested in Kaguya, so I wouldn't mind continuing the story to see what Kishi has in mind for her.
Kaguya, the rabbit goddess (or demon)
I don't know if I'm the only one, but I'm really interested about that new character, and I'm wondering what Kishi will do with her.
Sure, she's supposed to be long gone and dead, but we know that in Naruto, that never stopped anyone!

So I created this thread to discuss this character.
-----------
Here are a few topic we can discuss:
1- Is she an alien?
The way that Rikudo (or Hagoromo) said that her mother came from afar make me believes that she's an alien.
That and the horn on her head!

2- Is she evil?
Just look at her. She looks so evil!
And she only came to eat the chakra fruit and get all of his power that she used to rule over everyone.
3- What happened to her?
Rikudo never said what happened to her.
Although, the way he talks, it seems that when his brother and him defeated the Juubi, she was already gone, since he said that they did that to repent for their mother's sins.
4- Will she come back into the story?
Seeing as not only her, but her other son (Rikudo's brother) are introduced so late in the story makes me believe that they will appear later.
I honestly thought that no one could top Madara as a last boss, because he was so strong.
But, if someone can it's Rikudo.
And now, Kishi just introduced a mysterious brother, and his mother, who we said was even stronger than him...
So, if we were ever in need of a stronger villain than Madara, we just got one...

---
Honestly, I was kinda tired of this manga, and wanted it to end after the 4th great war, but I'm really interested in Kaguya, so I wouldn't mind continuing the story to see what Kishi has in mind for her.
Last edited: