Kaibutsu Tsugai Tsuna!

Witchchild

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
107
Reaction score
17
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
United States
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-10-06/reborn-side-story-kaibutsu-tsugai-tsuna-gets-anime

Hello all! I haven't posted in a while, but thought that this would be the best place to look for help. I'm trying to compile and collect the pages of the side story mentioned in the link above along with translations (since I don't know Japanese). So far, I've managed to get the Hibari and Ryohei pages thanks to the Hitman_Reborn Livejournal community, but it's looking like I've reached a dead-end. Hence, I'd like to request help from the people here at Mangahelpers.

Here's the pages that I've already done the typesetting for:



As you can probably tell, it was my first attempt at doing anything like this. I really want to compile the whole story, though. I'm not looking for credit or acclaim... I just want to see the whole story in a format that I can read. I'll be happy to give credit to whoever can help. If someone has already done this ahead of me, please let me know. If not, any help that can be given would be much appreciated.

Here's the Ryohei pages that still need translations:



This is all I have so far. If anyone knows where I can find more pages or is willing to toss me a translation, I'd really, really, really appreciate it! The pages have been published 2 at a time in V Jump since August. That's all the information that I have to go on.

Thanks,
~Ashes

P.S. I'll upload the whole story here on mangahelpers after I've finished compiling it.
 
Last edited:

Witchchild

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
107
Reaction score
17
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Last edited:

hdiuy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
1,250
Reaction score
1,885
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Last edited:

EKmisao

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
264
Reaction score
97
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Witchchild

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
107
Reaction score
17
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Oni_James

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
858
Reaction score
190
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Catalonia
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Last edited:

VivaBasura

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 20, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

moonshine19

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2009
Messages
81
Reaction score
5
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Witchchild

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
107
Reaction score
17
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

EKmisao

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
264
Reaction score
97
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

EKmisao

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
264
Reaction score
97
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

R4n

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
917
Reaction score
208
Gender
Hidden
Country
Micronesia
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

pandaaqueen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2008
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
1,363
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

R4n

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
917
Reaction score
208
Gender
Hidden
Country
Micronesia
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

pandaaqueen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2008
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
1,363
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Top