Kakashi , chapter 422 page 1

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello Berto, I just saw your updated version of this cover, with the colored border, and it looks great. I think you were trying to communicate to me that you were going to do this, after you read my previous message. I think I said something to the effect that, your coloring would of looked a lot better if you had done something with the border, so it didn't look as plain. Well I think you accomplished your mission well, and thank you for taking my opinions so seriously, I appreciate it. If anybody else happens to read this, and happens to like Berto's colorings almost as much as I do, then go click on Berto's Deviantart.com link, and check it out. The updated version looks much better.
 
Last edited:

Kazi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
858
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
hey jaime, don't get mad ^^
it was a simply common phrase in latin.
De gustibus non est disputandum means in english: There is no accounting for taste.
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hey jaime, don't get mad ^^
it was a simply common phrase in latin.
De gustibus non est disputandum means in english: There is no accounting for taste.
Ahh thank you Kazi, I'm not bilingual, or trilingual, so I have no idea what it said, but thanks for the translation. It's actually a cool saying, or phrase, and I'm glad I got to find out it's meaning from you. Well Kazi, you're always a big help, so thank you once again.

Hey Berto, I forgot to say, that now that you have colored the borders of your Kakashi coloring, your coloring of the ch.422 cover, and Orochimaru's are my favorites now. As I've told RyuSensei before, I'm a sucker for the color green, so the different shades of green that you used in this coloring look awesome to me. You should check Orochimaru's version out to, it's not as inticate as yours, but his coloring still looks awesome, and he used a light green colored text that I really liked for the title. Well thanks again for useing my suggestion to color the border parts, it looks great now, and your coloring has earned it's spot back, as my current screen saver. Well, I'll see you next coloring, and sorry we misunderstood each other about you still coloring for GFC. I'm glad you're still with them.
 
Last edited:

alpvonkri

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
841
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Good job!!!:amuse
 
Top