Kakashi vs. Pein preview

Kamikaze King

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 30, 2007
Messages
28
Reaction score
31
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My progress on the last one I've been working on. My interest for it is starting to decline, and since I've been quite busy lately, I don't know if I 'll get a chance to complete it. Here's hoping I do.:blink



Any thoughts?
 

TheGameJC

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
595
Reaction score
73
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
oh nice konoha logo of kaskahi !
 

Kazi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
858
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
nice kamikaze king, the reflection of pain on kakashis forehead protector is awesome.
Also the bottom left panel is awesome done. I will give you a five-star rating for this ^^
 

JMC

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
303
Reaction score
306
Gender
Male
Country
El Salvador
Amazing !!!
 

hills100

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
120
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
truly amazing.
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
How can I showoff when your preview will probably be better than my coloring when it'll be done. Hate you.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
LOL I like the text, but not so much Iruka's eyes, but everything else, great!
 

sir_arles

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
481
Reaction score
271
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Keep it up!!

You're going great!

see ya
Nos vemos
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So far so good Kamikaze King. I like it so far, especially the text, that's good stuff. I just hope you make Iruka's skin color more tanned, rather than pale. Although a lot of Japanese people have paler skin in comparison to a lot of the Asians in the more southern areas of asia, some Japanese people can get pretty dark skinned to. My family is from the Philippines, and a lot of Filipino's have a golden brown skin color, as my Chinese aunt says. Anyways, I can't wait to see it when it's finally done. I gave you kind of a lower good rating, but when you post the final version, I'll give you a high rating.
 
Top