Long Running Karakuri Circus

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
India
I had forgotten about the circus in the first episode.

Good episode.Nice to see Narumi getting character development.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
Man, I love this show in spite of it's premise. Like I really REALLY hate circuses. Clowns. Puppets. It's just a big collection of things that have always creeped me out. So when it starts to make the case of how great circuses are...:-_-

No matter how passionately it makes that appeal I can't relate to that at all.

More interesting for me is which harem Vilma is going to be a candidate for. Narumi is the obvious one but it wouldn't shock me if she was a closet shotacon with a brother complex and starts setting her sights on Masaru.

Also was it ever stated why they are working odd jobs to pay for the circus when Masaru is ultra rich? Is it like an sense of accomplishment thing? Can he not access his money? Or has he just not realized he could pay for everything a million times over?

Arjuna

Country
India
Good episode once again.

As I suspected Shirogane too had the vitality

Man, I love this show in spite of it's premise. Like I really REALLY hate circuses. Clowns. Puppets. It's just a big collection of things that have always creeped me out. So when it starts to make the case of how great circuses are...:-_-

No matter how passionately it makes that appeal I can't relate to that at all.

More interesting for me is which harem Vilma is going to be a candidate for. Narumi is the obvious one but it wouldn't shock me if she was a closet shotacon with a brother complex and starts setting her sights on Masaru.

Also was it ever stated why they are working odd jobs to pay for the circus when Masaru is ultra rich? Is it like an sense of accomplishment thing? Can he not access his money? Or has he just not realized he could pay for everything a million times over?
Seems to me Vilma is attracted towards Shirogane.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
Watched two episodes in a row. I always found that Zonapha disease plot disturbing but this...

Shirogane is still awesome. Is she getting a harem? :amuse

She had that Aqua Vitae since the beginning? I never noticed.

Arjuna

Country
India
That and scene was nearly done.

I heard in the Tora series there is a similar plane scene.

Also Narumi meeting Shirogane and Masaru,hope they meet next episode and no postpone it.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
Also Narumi meeting Shirogane and Masaru,hope they meet next episode and no postpone it.
They postponed it for no reason.:-_-

Have to admit I was pretty annoyed by this episode. The writing was just bad. I mean, you can see the attempts at emotional manipulation a mile away. The whole Narumi running off without saying anything thing was stupid. The way it jumped into that flashback and had it use all the same characters for it. It really rubbed me the wrong way.

Arjuna

Country
India
They postponed it for no reason.:-_-

Have to admit I was pretty annoyed by this episode. The writing was just bad. I mean, you can see the attempts at emotional manipulation a mile away. The whole Narumi running off without saying anything thing was stupid. The way it jumped into that flashback and had it use all the same characters for it. It really rubbed me the wrong way.
You will understand why Francine looks exactly like Shirogane later.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just an info Francine was chaste,she didn't lose her virtue to the younger brother but her morality couldn't let her leave with the elder brother after spending so much time with another man.

Narumi and Shirogane are basically like the reincarnations of Yin and Francine.

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
You will understand why Francine looks exactly like Shirogane later.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just an info Francine was chaste,she didn't lose her virtue to the younger brother but her morality couldn't let her leave with the elder brother after spending so much time with another man.

Narumi and Shirogane are basically like the reincarnations of Yin and Francine.
I haven't watched the episode yet but every part of everything you described..

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
Then why did you spoil yourself?
I didn't. Just forgot the episode came out today and read your post. Now I'm not sure I even want to watch it.

I will anyway but man the things your discribing sound like...:darn

Arjuna

Country
India
I didn't. Just forgot the episode came out today and read your post. Now I'm not sure I even want to watch it.

I will anyway but man the things your discribing sound like...:darn
See it,I personally liked it.

If you see it you might actually like it too.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
See it,I personally liked it.

If you see it you might actually like it too.
Sadly.. I did not.

This is probably going to sound harsh, and I'm sorry for that, but I thought this was utter garbage. Not quite enough to make me drop the series but close. Very close.

To be clear, what I have a problem with isn't the story itself but how the story of Jin and Francine connect to Narumi and Shirogane. Not only did I think that was unnecessary making that a legacy or destiny story diminishes the personal connection between Narumi and Shirogane. Which was based on their own personalities and interactions with each other. I see that as diminishing the impact of the character dynamics for the sake of propping up a flashback and that annoys me. A lot.:-_-

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
So is anybody still watching this?

It's so weird how much enthusiasm this show started with and now it's a ghost town in here. I haven't even heard anybody mention this show for over a month.

Arjuna

Country
India

It's so weird how much enthusiasm this show started with and now it's a ghost town in here. I haven't even heard anybody mention this show for over a month.
Don't watch the anime,read the manga,they skipped/skipping lot of stuff.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Canada

I am watching this..... officially. I’m just behind right now... by about 4 or 5 episodes. I really liked it at first, but now that I would need to binge for a few hours to catch up, the urge isn’t as demanding. I’ll still watch it... some day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)