Voting Round 2 - Karen Kohiruimaki / LLENN vs. Zero Two | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Karen Kohiruimaki / LLENN vs. Zero Two

Who wins?

• Karen Kohiruimaki / LLENN

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Zero Two

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
How dare you...

Obviously, the eternal wait for Berserk chapters has driven you mad. Or else you'd know that GGO is written by a different writer and shares only a setting with it's inferior counterpart.
Money helps ssupport the franchise and making it seem like the medocrere installment could further supply money.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This version is really good unlike the previous ones.
what it about.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Money helps ssupport the franchise and making it seem like the medocrere installment could further supply money.
I would happily support more GGO alt. In fact you should celebrate it because it's essentially a creative humiliation of Reki Kawahara. GGO succeeds everywhere he failed. Because it has a writer who can..you know.. write.

Also I'm not sure you should be talking about supporting franchises that don't deserve it. What hiatus is Berserk up to now does anyone even know? I mean, you guys know your getting scammed right? Miura is just stringing you all along because he knows...

Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India

what it about.
@Jammin will be better able to surmise.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I would happily support more GGO alt. In fact you should celebrate it because it's essentially a creative humiliation of Reki Kawahara. GGO succeeds everywhere he failed. Because it has a writer who can..you know.. write.

Also I'm not sure you should be talking about supporting franchises that don't deserve it. What hiatus is Berserk up to now does anyone even know? I mean, you guys know your getting scammed right? Miura is just stringing you all along because he knows...

:feelsbadman :feelsbadman :feelsbadman :feelsbadman

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
what it about.
When you boil it down as much as you can it's about escapism, the healthy and unhealthy sides of it. And how things done in the virtual world can effect us in the real world. Though in GGO this is achieved through emotional growth.

LLENN is a super tall girl with a complex about her height and is very shy and insecure. But when she somewhat randomly ends up playing GGO because of the avatar that was generated for her there she discovers aspects of herself she never knew. And finds friends and helps save them from psychological and emotional problems through her actions in the game.

That's where it embarrasses SAO. SAO wants to show a virtual world effecting the real world but is very awkward at it. And often ends up being more of a nonsensical power fantasy.
Sorry guys. The truth hurts sometimes. But deep down you already knew it was true.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.