- Joined
- Jun 7, 2008
- Messages
- 92
- Reaction score
- 16
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
In light of recent events I felt like this thread needed to be made. Just in case people haven't looked at the spoiler thread yet, please put your posts in a spoiler tag until the official Edited Manga comes out. Thanks.
So anyways this thread is dedicated to catastrophe/ katastrophe. What does the countdown mean? When will it happen? Who'll be involved? Is Gantz really German? Post your opinions here.
We'll actually get some answers soon I'm so excited
[goods]revived thread and merged[/goods]
So anyways this thread is dedicated to catastrophe/ katastrophe. What does the countdown mean? When will it happen? Who'll be involved? Is Gantz really German? Post your opinions here.
We'll actually get some answers soon I'm so excited
[goods]revived thread and merged[/goods]
Last edited by a moderator: