Re: Kat's Diary!
What does that have to do with his inappropriateness? Not saying it ruins your day or anything, but he went overboard there and if he continues to do it, I'd tell your manager.
Yeah I will tell my manager and He will lose his job so before He fucking leaves SVK He will rape me or whatnot

telling my manager can make things even worse ... and I dont know him that well to predict what He would do ... though He really is a polite guy ... just a bit ...ehm horny
Turkish guy? We always make a bad impression on foreign girls.
You are from Turkey? ... but that is not true I think You and Haku are nice guys

... Though I dont know You in person so I cant tell
You don't need an excuse, just be straightforward: "Please don't come to me with such offers again, it makes me really uncomfortable. I want to keep our relationship strictly professional, I hope you respect my decision."
And if he still doesn't understand, it's time to see the manager.
Yeah thats what I will do if He keeps doing it

lol and He was like "Dont tell your dad cuz then He will tell the manager"

... omg my dad would kill him like really
It's hard to be 100% nice to parents. xD I doubt you're actually bad to them. You probably just have some teenage angst like usual. xD
Well I am not bad to them but sometimes they piss me off ... like asking me questions that are fucking obvious so then I reply all mad and they are like "Dont talk to me like that I am not your friend" and Im like "And what are you then ?" so thats my system :3 I know its not nice but sometimes I cant help myself
+ my math teacher always say that I cant keep my mouth shut

and Im just saying my opinion and I dont mean It bad ... Everytime I say something She says that I cant keep my mouth shut ... Its annoying but wtv Im already used to it
No I'm in Mongolia, why ?