Kat's Diary! FML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Kat's Diary!

She's a loli trap. :D

Were you around during The Dark Ages Of Darj And Asky Fangirling About Tenimyu? XD Yeah, Prince of Tennis Musical :D

Well, it will be worth it!!! Unless my Rain Woman tendencies show themselves again and a typhoon will be coming that day or something. I'm praying that it's clear sky for the sunrise T_T

Indeed. I'm a big Potterhead so it's a dream come true.
So she is a he...? :gwah

I can't remember... I guess Asky abused me too much... So I forgot a lot of stuff.

No worries. I will make sure that the sky is blue. :mono [Pun intended]

Take many pictures. :zomg
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Darj always overthinks stuff while trying to be funny and It always ends up being a fail so no worries folks!

Are you learning how to make them? Failing is normal, just don't give up! :whoabunny

Don't try to deceive me. I know you are. :fan
Oh yes Im just learning now! Since I love cute things I need to know how to make these animals :x3

You are right Leo, I was kidding! I love you, please marry me :glomp
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

Oh yes Im just learning now! Since I love cute things I need to know how to make these animals :x3

You are right Leo, I was kidding! I love you, please marry me :glomp
Good luck! Send to me your new pieces of art whenever you make them. :blush

This time it's really hard try to figure out whether you're deceiving me. You know, I'm a handsome guy and it could be really true. I'm gonna think of your request. :hip
 
Last edited:

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Kat's Diary!

Good luck! Send to me your new pieces of art whenever you make them. :blush

This time it's really hard try to figure out whether you're deceiving me. You know, I'm a handsome guy and it could be really true. :hip
I have not seen a pic of you leo. You know I have been picturing to myself if you look like David Luiz, Maicon or Neymay. :derp
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

I have not seen a pic of you leo. You know I have been picturing to myself if you look like David Luiz, Maicon or Neymay. :derp
None of them, I think. :hmm
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Kat's Diary!

Oh please invite me to the wedding. :D
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Good luck! Send to me your new pieces of art whenever you make them. :blush

This time it's really hard try to figure out whether you're deceiving me. You know, I'm a handsome guy and it could be really true. I'm gonna think of your request. :hip
Ofc I will! But I need to get a nice piece of cloth cuz the ones I have not nice anymore :XD

Yes please my Lord take my hand and get me to Rio! :hee

I have not seen a pic of you leo. You know I have been picturing to myself if you look like David Luiz, Maicon or Neymay. :derp
Neymar please <3

Oh please invite me to the wedding. :D
Ofc my dear friend you will get your invitation once Leo gives me his yes :toc


LOL I like roleplaying way too much ! :sexyarf
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

Oh please invite me to the wedding. :D
The fiance lives in Brazil, the bride, in Slovakia, and the guest, in Germany. It will be a funny and expensive marriage. :derp
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

You don't know if I'm right until you're in bed with her :hee

j/k

I'm just asking if we join powers with Kat and go visit Brasil, where everywhere we have to visit xD My friend who I wanna visit for sure is from Belo Horizonte.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

I can't remember... I guess Asky abused me too much... So I forgot a lot of stuff.

No worries. I will make sure that the sky is blue. :mono [Pun intended]

Take many pictures. :zomg
Wow, I'd bet my thread during those times is the most infamous place on MH :lmao

Thank you!!!!! <3 If you don't do your job I'll dark magick you somehow.

I will! :D
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

Ofc I will! But I need to get a nice piece of cloth cuz the ones I have not nice anymore :XD

Yes please my Lord take my hand and get me to Rio! :hee



Neymar please <3



Ofc my dear friend you will get your invitation once Leo gives me his yes :toc


LOL I like roleplaying way too much ! :sexyarf
Make some with silk. :teehee

Neymar is not our standard of beauty, you know. He is average, I think. Girls get crazy, because he has money. :XD

Still thinking... It is an important decision. :mono

I'm just asking if we join powers with Kat and go visit Brasil, where everywhere we have to visit xD My friend who I wanna visit for sure is from Belo Horizonte.
Go to Brazil and don't stop in Rio de Janeiro is a crime you cannot commit.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Kat's Diary!

Oscar is the pretty boy in Brazil! :arf
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Kat's Diary!

Ofc my dear friend you will get your invitation once Leo gives me his yes :toc

LOL I like roleplaying way too much ! :sexyarf
So looking forward to the food. :arf

Me too. :D


The fiance lives in Brazil, the bride, in Slovakia, and the guest, in Germany. It will be a funny and expensive marriage. :derp
I will get there... Somehow... :derp


You don't know if I'm right until you're in bed with her :hee

I'm just asking if we join powers with Kat and go visit Brasil, where everywhere we have to visit xD My friend who I wanna visit for sure is from Belo Horizonte.

Wow, I'd bet my thread during those times is the most infamous place on MH :lmao

Thank you!!!!! <3 If you don't do your job I'll dark magick you somehow.

I will! :D
Darj-hime... Ecchi da yo!

As a German I shouldn't go near Belo Horizonte anytime soon.

I remember your thread... Back then when I was still new here, it was one of the first threads I posted in. :D

I do my best. :mono I mean I need good weather in Japan too you know... :XD

Looking forward to them. :D
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Darj-hime... Ecchi da yo!

As a German I shouldn't go near Belo Horizonte anytime soon.

I remember your thread... Back then when I was still new here, it was one of the first threads I posted in. :D

I do my best. :mono I mean I need good weather in Japan too you know... :XD

Looking forward to them. :D
Oh my God I remember that!!!!!! It's so weird to think that you're that one guy from Bleach section! hahaha I think I was nice to you then right~? ^____^

Anyway. I don't watch football, but I'm still cheering for Germany. Gogogo!

What do you need good weather in Japan for? :oh
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Kat's Diary!

Oh my God I remember that!!!!!! It's so weird to think that you're that one guy from Bleach section! hahaha I think I was nice to you then right~? ^____^

Anyway. I don't watch football, but I'm still cheering for Germany. Gogogo!

What do you need good weather in Japan for? :oh
"That one guy from Bleach section"... I really had a fun career here so far huh... :XD Cool that you remember me. :blush
But of course. You are always nice to others. :hug

Thank you very much. :zomg

I am going to Japan soon with Nii~ :blush
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

"That one guy from Bleach section"... I really had a fun career here so far huh... :XD Cool that you remember me. :blush
But of course. You are always nice to others. :hug

Thank you very much. :zomg

I am going to Japan soon with Nii~ :blush
I totally remember you from the start, with this cute avatar and location set to Germany. I don't know why haha
:glomp

What what what what
when?!?!?!?!?! arriving leaving?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top