Kat's Diary! FML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

I watch as much as I want ... I dont see the point why I should watch more ... Im satisfied like this, currently watching 3 animes 1series and Im happy
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's Diary!

Not particularly more, but just a variation in your selection.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

Not particularly more, but just a variation in your selection.
That's it.

It will be much more pleasant if you know more genres. Do you want me to recommend something?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

No thanks ... I like school, romance, comedy, sport (or whatever Kuroko is) thats enough for me ^^
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

Have you ever read something different? How do you know that you don't like something else?

I thought that I didn't like sports manga, but I read Haikyuu!! and it is incredibly awesome.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

At 1st I do not read anything
2nd I might like many things but I will not be able to watch everything so I will go slowly like this
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

When I say "read", include "watch" as well. Tired to write them both every time.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kat's Diary!

I'm telling facts, and against facts there aren't arguments.
By what I see in my college, Biology is cramed of women, but us, men, don't complain about that. So, make campaigns doesn't matter much for women themselves, because they will do what they want to do in the end.
Statements like men are more important than women are opinions, not facts...importance is not determined by quantity
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

Apparently, you will not understand what I'm talking about, nevermind. This topic doesn't interest Kat anyway.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kat's Diary!

Apparently, you will not understand what I'm talking about, nevermind. This topic doesn't interest Kat anyway.
Enlighten me then :p
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

No... Too much work for a topic that I don't have much interest.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kat's Diary!

No... Too much work for a topic that I don't have much interest.
Me neither, but it's fun trying to twist your words a bit :toc
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

Felipeeeeeee!!!! <3

I LOVE HER TOO omg so damn cute <3 and Im sure Kaname will not reject <33333333
Well, Kaname is a douchebag, it's kinda disappointing... he tries to look cool but is totally lame lol

i think Sayu is too good for him (but i don't hate him, just don't like that much haha)

And i liked the way Tsumugu confessed his feelings towards Chisaki and, although she is 18 now she's the same, i can't stand the whine, really.

And well... i guess Tsumugu's idea will work in some way, i hope so.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Lipe lets discuss in spoilers :XD

Wtf I do not agree ... Kaname was cute being sensitive and He basically gave a chance to somebody who he doesnt love yet ... so I think that scene was super cool ! And I loved that ... He was happy to hear that somebody actually cared about him and I think as time goes Sayu and Kaname will be together!

BUt Chisaki likes Tsumugu tooo ... she is just stupid and thinks that if she had something with him he would betray everybody -.-
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

Look this avatar! Kat is my pride! :zomg
If you want any image, tell me. I'm the best Nisekoi's images provider. :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's Diary!

Look this avatar! Kat is my pride! :zomg
If you want any image, tell me. I'm the best Nisekoi's images provider. :p
Didn't I find images you didn't even know of before? :heh
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

I don't go on Haku's thread for months now.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's Diary!

I don't go on Haku's thread for months now.
Then it wasn't Haku, but someone else, I don't remember.

It were promo images of the anime which you didn't know yet, back then.
But whatever, such trivial, much whatever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top