Re: Hello World !

Oh Keep calm and join the mafia game asap !Who said I was playing?![]()

Oh Keep calm and join the mafia game asap !Who said I was playing?![]()


Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!! WE ARE IN !!!!!!!!! <333333333
SVK v USA
4:1
![]()
But but but but we passed <3 Isn't that awesome ?![]()
You're a bit too happy and in love ": love " apparently (cough [sizept=1] with scav - small text you cant see ftw unless you read this in quote - oh[/sizept] cough) That the US was down.
How dare you Kat !!

Wait for the pain of not passing.But but but but we passed <3 Isn't that awesome ?![]()

Meh I don't think we will meet them again cause we're gonna play against Finland and US is gonna play against Russia so I don't think they will win so o/Wait for the pain of not passing.
Which is what will soooo own you guys and will happen if you meet the USA team again.
![]()
Meh I don't think we will meet them again cause we're gonna play against Finland and US is gonna play against Russia so I don't think they will win so o/


SeeLool RUS vs USA ------- 3:8 :O Dunno what's going on up there


...and we finally, finally had some luck ;~;Thank youGood Luck to your first Mafia Game.
I will need that
... Soo scaredI hope sooRead the rules as many times as possible.
I hope you enjoy your first game as much as I enjoyed my first one.![]()

