Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Hello World !

humm favorite movies: Pirates of the Caribbean, Percy Jackson, HP, The Woman in Black and etc. ... wbu ? Do you have some that you would recommend?
Based on your favorite movies, I guess you would like Insidious, I am Number Four and The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hello World !

don't watch bleach. Watch One piece if u ever feel like watching a long anime. And seems like u're finally getting used to this place :hee
what do you think of the 2nd part of SAO? your favorite songs atm?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Ah true...that was sad stuff:(...I was a bit sadder when Dale died...he was my favourite:scry...
He was kinda crazy :p I liked him but I wasn't sad when he died ...



So...do you play any real video games?:shifty
No I don't :p Do you ?



don't watch bleach. Watch One piece if u ever feel like watching a long anime.
I'm not gonna watch Bleach :p Well I couldn't finish Naruto so I don't think I will finish One piece



what do you think of the 2nd part of SAO? your favorite songs atm?
Well, I love everything about Sao :^_^ I have many favorite songs but for example: Billy Talent- This Is How It Goes , Billy Talent- Surrender, Rise Against- Hero of War <3 :) wbu?
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Hello World !

He was kinda crazy :p I liked him but I wasn't sad when he died ...
He was the voice of humanity in the group:gwah....that's not crazy
No I don't :p Do you ?
:darn....my favourites are RPGs and strategy games...you had to play Age of Empires or Warcraft at some point:o...LoL originates from Warcraft you know
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

He was the voice of humanity in the group:gwah....that's not crazy
That's true but I still think he was mad :D I like Glenn and Daryl more :wub



:darn....my favourites are RPGs and strategy games...you had to play Age of Empires or Warcraft at some point:o...LoL originates from Warcraft you know
I played Age of Empires a few years ago :) Why don't you like LoL? It's awesome :^_^



Based on your favorite movies, I guess you would like Insidious, I am Number Four and The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
I read the contents of those movies :) seem good :super ... I might watch them thanks :^_^
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hello World !

heh once you get into one piece, its hard to stop. i didnt have any problem stopping naruto or bleach but stopping one piece is a nono, i cant even do one week without my one piece xD. I won't leave you alone until u start one piece :hmph
for SAO the 2nd part kinda left me disappointed xD not sure if im gonna watch the season 2. i checked billy talent asap, not my style but not bad
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

one piece boring

i did stop :p
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hello World !

oh c'mon u didnt even start, don't lie :pwnge
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

i watched like 15 episodes back like a year ago :pwnge
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hello World !

15? oh c'mon u didnt even get into it, 15. thats not even the beginning of the beginning. get back on it :pwnge
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Is this Temmari? :gwah

Darj wouldn't say...she's weird
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hello World !

my guess is she's trying to protect her from bears :derp
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

that's what i said too...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

That's really mean
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

heh once you get into one piece, its hard to stop. i didnt have any problem stopping naruto or bleach but stopping one piece is a nono, i cant even do one week without my one piece xD. I won't leave you alone until u start one piece :hmph
Well, If you think One Piece is that good maybe I should try it but I can't promise I will finish it :)



Is this Temmari? :gwah

Darj wouldn't say...she's weird
Yeah, I agree with you she's weird ... she doesn't want me to meet new ppl :( :scry .. I should punish her :hmph



my guess is she's trying to protect her from bears :derp
meh... Darj and protecting me ?? She would kill me asap if she could :notrust
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

Well, If you think One Piece is that good maybe I should try it but I can't promise I will finish it :)
Never do what scav says.

Hi btw.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Yeah, I agree with you she's weird ... she doesn't want me to meet new ppl :( :scry .. I should punish her :hmph





meh... Darj and protecting me ?? She would kill me asap if she could :notrust
Yeah, I don't know what here problem was. I think she assumes I'm a bad person or a loudmouth. :pout
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

Yeah, I agree with you she's weird ... she doesn't want me to meet new ppl :( :scry .. I should punish her :hmph
:nosebleed

Pls :jk

Yeah, I don't know what here problem was. I think she assumes I'm a bad person or a loudmouth. :pout
I think she's jealous and doesn't want to share your awesomeness :hee
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Yeah, I don't know what here problem was. I think she assumes I'm a bad person or a loudmouth. :pout
She thinks that all ppl are bad except her :-_- She thinks she is an angel what is the biggest lie I've ever heard :hmph But she is still my BF :^_^



:nosebleed

Pls :jk



I think she's jealous and doesn't want to share your awesomeness :hee
Totally agree with you :super
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top