Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Why is this coming up again? And why is he apologizing?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Hello World !

Why is this coming up again? And why is he apologizing?
I hadn't read the thread in days.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

scav is better than Gary! Sorry!!!
I KNEW IT :teehee

No I'm just kidding :33 Both of theeem are :super
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Hello World !

This League talk makes me want to play, but this Mac is so terrible to play at. I can't play well at all.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

This League talk makes me want to play, but this Mac is so terrible to play at. I can't play well at all.
Well ...

I can't play well at all no matter if my pc works or not :emocat
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Hello World !

Hah!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

I KNEW IT :teehee

No I'm just kidding :33 Both of theeem are :super
It's just one trolls opinion. I'm sure he isn't the only one. But like I said before, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses.

But no, I don't think I'm better than scav or anyone else really. Haku and Doraku, probably. Although the latter just told me last night that he's Gold II on the NA server. But wouldn't prove it....tryhard.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

Well ...

I can't play well at all no matter if my pc works or not :emocat
Wtv - you play good...

It's just one trolls opinion. I'm sure he isn't the only one. But like I said before, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses.

But no, I don't think I'm better than scav or anyone else really. Haku and Doraku, probably. Although the latter just told me last night that he's Gold II on the NA server. But wouldn't prove it....tryhard.
ughhh... yeah... I only have weakness... and that scav keep reminding me that I buy 2 boots :faint.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Hello World !

Doraku Gold II? LMAO.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

It's just one trolls opinion. I'm sure he isn't the only one. But like I said before, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses.

But no, I don't think I'm better than scav or anyone else really. Haku and Doraku, probably. Although the latter just told me last night that he's Gold II on the NA server. But wouldn't prove it....tryhard.
Yeah but scav only play jungle or sometimes supp aaand you play like ... everything :) Aaand yeah you are better than me :^_^ I admit it now :)


Wtv - you play good...

Charlie ehmm you saw me playing against .... BOTS ! :(

ughhh... yeah... I only have weakness... and that scav keep reminding me that I buy 2 boots :faint.
I only buy 2 boots when I'm laggy :p missclick ... then I'm sooo annozed because of that
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !



:teehee
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

:nerd
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

:derp
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

oh shattup...

:arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Doraku Gold II? LMAO.
To be fair, this is his friend's account that started at Silver IV. Then he took a step back and said that MOST of the climbing was by him. It might be marginally better to climb from Silver than something like Bronze, but even so, he doesn't have enough games played to be capable of that in my opinion. Not a slight against him really, so I don't know. He wouldn't prove it, so whatever.

Yeah but scav only play jungle or sometimes supp aaand you play like ... everything :) Aaand yeah you are better than me :^_^ I admit it now :)
Yeah, jack of all trades, master of none. I don't think I'd say I'm better at any role than scav is at jungling.

Was that ever up for debate? :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Yeah, jack of all trades, master of none. I don't think I'd say I'm better at any role than scav is at jungling.

Was that ever up for debate? :derp
It was :hmph

you think it wasn't?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

It was :hmph

you think it wasn't?
I was trolling... Tbh I don't really think about it as far as ranking myself goes. Dunno.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

I was trolling... Tbh I don't really think about it as far as ranking myself goes. Dunno.
I still change my mind about the fact you are better than me, btw :hmph
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Hello World !

You two -_-;
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top