Re: Hello World !
Yeah yeah you like LP too
I used to like it too but now meh no thanks
Yeah yeah you like LP too
I used to like it too but now meh no thanks
I used to like it too but now meh no thanks

Well his girly side is beautiful, the other not so muchMaybe he is
... but I will decide when I see him![]()


Yeah yeah you like LP tooI used to like it too but now meh no thanks

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...cture-Thread?p=3158775&viewfull=1#post3158775what do you mean by "the other not so much"
Tell me moaaaaar

wait you sent me "the other not so much" ?

C'mooon ... I was never mean, I'm not and I will never be!u be mean ...


What do you think?wait you sent me "the other not so much" ?![]()


I asked firstWhat do you think?![]()

Don't call me RINA ... Zinostart talking Rinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa![]()

You actually talk?I love spending my time on skype while having a call![]()

