Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

oh wtf ... sometimes I really dont understand you chaaaaaarlie :p
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Hello World !

hardy and kat :hurr
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

omg omg omg omg thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's soooooooooooo cute :nod that kitten awwww
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

Kat needs this too

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Hello World !

Well well well, your thread is quite the busy one, isn't it? :hurr
Ooh, Darj's friend, I see...

I don't think I've every properly said hi to you, have I? :XD Yay for being FF game thread spammers. :hi5
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

you haven't :( .... Haaaaaai :^_^

yeah spammers :hi5

mmm well we spam cats here lately :^_^
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Hello World !

All dat spam. <_> A true FFer, you are. Let me take you under my wing. :Gaipose
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Yeah I realized Im a big spammer :(
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Hello World !

There's true FFer blood running through your veins. :XD Unless you're related to Milly.

So, 'Supernatural', you say? :cheez My friend and I started watching it earlier this year and we just finished marathoning season 4 today. :XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Hello World !

darj ur attitude latelyt is just nono
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

There's true FFer blood running through your veins. :XD Unless you're related to Milly.

So, 'Supernatural', you say? :cheez My friend and I started watching it earlier this year and we just finished marathoning season 4 today. :XD
well I enjoy spamming in FF :hee Its fun ... I wanted to join next mafia game but I cant :(

I just watched the first season then I didnt continue cause the page where I watched it doesnt work or at least it says that the 2nd season was removed from that page and I dont feel like watching it with eng sub or something :D

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

darj ur attitude latelyt is just nono
what do you mean? :gwah Im an angel like i always was :hmph
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Its true :hmph
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top