Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Have you watched TWD 2nd epi?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
No.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Do it NOW!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
No.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Why noot?! :(
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Because after the second half of season 3 and the really disappointing season 4 premiere, I really, really don't fucking care anymore.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You are disappointing you you .... erghhhhhhhhh you better watch it or I will get mad :yelling
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Then get mad, baby. :hurr
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I will need somebody to calm me down though :hurr .... or make me even wilder
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Please somebody ban this guys :XD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Damm, i have to leave a comment on that xad's post!

....



Thx XAD! :rofl
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
He could be talking about food before, but now I have the feeling that he is thinking pervy things... Just a feel... :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
WTF was wrong with the Season 4 premiere?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
WTF was wrong with the Season 4 premiere?
It was rather uninteresting, sure, there's something in the water that makes them go sick and HAM on the others.
I was waiting for that to happen, second of all, they show two new characters, the interesting one, who had a good relationship with two of the main characters, gets killed of in the lamest (poor edited) way possible and the other motherfucker who no one likes stays aboard. (Oh and the third one who gets sick)

The CGI used in the episode was horrible, was it a bit longer I would've deemed it unwatchable, lol.
The action was boring, the zombies look.. different, not in a good way. BUT that I can get used to.

And what was with the forest bitch? Did we need something like that? Really seemed unnecessary to me.

Overall, I was bored the entire time watching it, I even checked the time a several times to see if it's not over yet. I didn't enjoy a single moment of that episode.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
AT first ... it was the 1ST EPISODE so It would be stupid if actually all main characters died ...IMO the first epi should be like that to see what happened during the break... they made their life happier, easier and it was nice to watch them in peace for a bit (You would prolly prefer if the episode started with walkers killing everyone). We had actually 2 deaths there so it WAS pretty interesting I think the ending was pretty exciting too. So I dunno whats the matter with you but open your eyes and watch it again :nod

Note: I dont like the zombie look either but its not really important to me sooo I think everything is sooo amazing :p

And the thing with the woman in forest ... you said it was unnecessary ... There has to be something "unnecessary" cuz if everything they showed was important it would be boring ...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
First of all, the show never particulary fell in my taste.

The first seasons was somewhat good, but I didn't get into the show until the second half of the 2nd season. Third seasons started of fine, but towards the break it became epic, imo. But afterwards, it became rather shitty.

I would've preferred if this show went full-on survival mode, then end up somewhere and get big and try to rebuild. The whole governor thing? I hated that.
The prison was nice, but they stayed too long, which I didn't expect, I would've expected them to have moved on somehow, but picking up all those other people stopped that.

And then there's the governor.. He's still there.. He's coming back, then probably everyone's going to die and the group moves on. That could somehow be fun, but I really, REALLY don't like the governor.

And no, it's probably not something that isn't important, if it is, I don't like it. But I bet that woman will be important in some way or another in a later scenario or something.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Hmmm I have loved the show since I watched the first episode really ... I think its amazing and I really enjoy watching it :p

Why would they move from there? They have everything there and prolly its the safest place they could get so far so I wouldnt move either ... They will move soon imo

I hate Philip too I dont remember if he died or no but hopefully I will never see him again :p
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Xad has a point. I stop to watch TWD in the final of the last season and I don't know why I stopped, but maybe it was because of these points that he said... I agree with all them. o.o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top