Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Adiiii :hug Im fine well today I had my first chemistry lesson after 2 months but it was pretty good the teacher was checking if we remember something or no and while that I finally got a thing I didnt understand last year so Im satisfied :nod Soo yeah its okay so far.

What about you? ^^
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Good going, Kat! And good luck this year!

I'm good, started work an hour ago, or should I say still starting since then... technical difficulties, boss is on it. I feel guilt, even though it's not my fault... And the feeling of a lost hour for work haunts me. I hope I start soon. :oh

Other than that, all's great, my work's fine by now, they're even getting me a present, those guys. Great people. I'm starting uni on the 30th, really looking forward to that.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Thank you ^^ I hope it will fly ... I still have 3 years left to finish dat shitty school T_T

Ah Im sorry if Im missing something but what kind of job ? :worrybunny I hope you will love it and enjoy it as much as you can! Awww thats so kind of them what present ?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
A home desk job or whatever you call it. I'm working as a freelancer. I work on my computer, log into another one through a browser app, the computer resides in an office in America. I work from 4 PM (9AM in the US) til 1AM. I started as a database analyst, but they saw it was easy for me or whatever, so they switched me to editing photos. So far, so great. :)

They're getting me some sort of pad that would be easier to work with, instead of using the mouse.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I see hmm sounds interesting ... everybody on MH works on pc thats soow funny :lmao From 4pm to 1am :o wow is it exhausting ? Now Im happy Im still at high school :fan

NO IM NOT T_T I wanna travel

I think I know what you mean a friend of mine has it at home its cool ^^
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Not really that exhausting, I don't really feel like working either. I feel more like I'm helping a friend. But for money. xD The only bad thing is that I can't go out during the evening on weekdays and when uni starts, meeting my bf and friends would be difficult... But overall I'm happy with my work time, because I wouldn't manage working 8 hours and going to uni otherwise. I need the money for the work and travel program to the US! :nod

I wanna travel too, Kat, never travelled abroad. :crying

Which school year is this going to be btw?

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

How to put a Kat to sleep:

 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
A friend? Is your friend the boss or something? Well nobody feels like working xD so I can imagine that. Oh yeah that sucks but you are working at home or some special place? Are you going to the US? :o When? pack me to your suitcase pweaaaaaaaaaase :pout

Never like never? :o Well I have been to Croatia, Belguim, Poland, Ukraine, Bosnia and Herzegovina and just passed Hungary, Czech, Germany, Netherlands :nod

2013/2014 :derp
3rd :nod

Awwwwww that kitten so cuteeeeeeeeeeee <3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So lazy to log in Skype, so I will talk from here. Kat! Can I join in your thread? :zomg

Are you stduying what in Chemistry? I was so good in it, good time. :^_^
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
A friend? Is your friend the boss or something? Well nobody feels like working xD so I can imagine that.
No, I meant that my work is pleasant and it doesn't feel like I'm actually working and I don't feel so much like I have a boss, I feel all the people close, even those that are in the US.

So you've never been to Bulgaria?? :gwah Come to our seaside sometime, you might like it. :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
So lazy to log in Skype, so I will talk from here. Kat! Can I join in your thread? :zomg

Are you stduying what in Chemistry? I was so good in it, good time. :^_^
No Leo you can't :oh Sure you can ^^ How are you doing ?

Nah Im at a grammar school so I have everything T_T no matter if I want it or no I have to :/

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

No, I meant that my work is pleasant and it doesn't feel like I'm actually working and I don't feel so much like I have a boss, I feel all the people close, even those that are in the US.

So you've never been to Bulgaria?? :gwah Come to our seaside sometime, you might like it. :nod
Oh yeah I got it ... So you dont feel like you work :p Thats good when you are close to those ppl :nod

Nah I haven't been there ... my cousin is there now with her boyfriend :teehee The sea sucks there btw I prefer Croatia :hmph
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
No Leo you can't :oh Sure you can ^^ How are you doing ?

Nah Im at a grammar school so I have everything T_T no matter if I want it or no I have to :/

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------



Oh yeah I got it ... So you dont feel like you work :p Thats good when you are close to those ppl :nod

Nah I haven't been there ... my cousin is there now with her boyfriend :teehee The sea sucks there btw I prefer Croatia :hmph
I'm fine, but my vacations are near to end, so back to the college.
Don't you were in the high school? :o Or I misunderstanding "grammar school" meaning?
All schools are that way,that's why college is great, you choose what you want to study. :D

My invite of come to Brazil is standing, the seas here are so beautiful. :^_^
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I'm fine, but my vacations are near to end, so back to the college.
Don't you were in the high school? :o Or I misunderstanding "grammar school" meaning?
All schools are that way,that's why college is great, you choose what you want to study. :D

My invite of come to Brazil is standing, the seas here are so beautiful. :^_^
Yeah I only passed 4 days of school and Im already annoyed T_T And our american teacher told us we are gonna have a test next week. Vocabulary test of clothes sounds easy but we need to know the word for every kind of bra and underwear and everything T_T
It's a high school but we cant choose what we wanna study. We will be able to do it in 2 years I think but until then we have to study everything so it sucks

Oooooh stop doing that T_T I would love to I cant ... those two exchange students asked me to go back with them for holiday there to Brazil or Argentina but I cant :( My life sucks
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Bulgaria sucks!
And still, you've never been close to the border, have you? :nah

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

The sea sucks there btw I prefer Croatia :hmph
The sea's great, but.. the things built from man, maybe not so much. xD But there are little cozy, cheap places that are very nice imo.

I've never been out of the country, but I haven't travelled so much in it, so it's not like I'm used to it... I'm only used to where I live. :oh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
The sea's great, but.. the things built from man, maybe not so much. xD But there are little cozy, cheap places that are very nice imo.

I've never been out of the country, but I haven't travelled so much in it, so it's not like I'm used to it... I'm only used to where I live. :oh
Nooo its not its dirty and lots of jellyfish(?) bleh no thanks you should go to Croatia and see the sea! AMAZING AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZING! Ask Mazi about that :nod

Well I only traveled with my parents so its kinda the same :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What would Nuno know about Bulgaria?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah I only passed 4 days of school and Im already annoyed T_T And our american teacher told us we are gonna have a test next week. Vocabulary test of clothes sounds easy but we need to know the word for every kind of bra and underwear and everything T_T
It's a high school but we cant choose what we wanna study. We will be able to do it in 2 years I think but until then we have to study everything so it sucks

Oooooh stop doing that T_T I would love to I cant ... those two exchange students asked me to go back with them for holiday there to Brazil or Argentina but I cant :( My life sucks
Clothes and parts of human body, two things that I can't memorize in English. XD
So high school there is different from here. Here we don't choose what we want to study before college, only in technical schools, I guess.

About trips, be patient, you have the whole life to enjoy this. :blush
I'm thinking on make a exchange in the future, but it is too much to think now... And before you ask: Slokavia isn't a option. XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Haha, Slovakia owned yet again
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Clothes and parts of human body, two things that I can't memorize in English. XD
So high school there is different from here. Here we don't choose what we want to study before college, only in technical schools, I guess.

About trips, be patient, you have the whole life to enjoy this. :blush
I'm thinking on make a exchange in the future, but it is too much to think now... And before you ask: Slokavia isn't a option. XD
Well basic vocabulary of clothes and parts of body is easy but the thing he gave us OMG T_T
Hmm well we will be able to choose the subjects the year before graduation. I wanna graduate from french but im such a noob T_T

No I cant wait :o I wanna gtfo asap. I dont wanna stay here. I need to go to SA :( Oh I used to prefed USA but now USA is meh :heh
I still wanna go on exchange maybe after I finish hs and it would be Brazil :p I dont care if Svk is AN option or not :p Its better for you just go to France! no germany no czech please ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top