Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
poor lion he doesn't like that those ppl are taking pictures of him :(

I wanna go on a show like that :o
I dunno about that, some cats just have that kind of face. xD

Maybe you could go, if it happens it Bucharest? There were foreigners on that show, Russians, English and others.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Charlie uses gifs to make the understanding better, otherwise it would be hard to understand him. :derp

Pizza with corn is good, but pepperoni is even better, why you don't like Kat? :gwah
I saw that everyone likes pineapple here, then a pineapple pizza for you. :^_^



Cats will dominate the world, I have one but I take care about it, it can take control of the house in any moment. o.o
They use their cute appeal to make brainwashing, be careful.

About troll, I win a award of most troll in a brazilian forum. Be careful with me, too. :3c
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
That's too much pineapple.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I hate pizza :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What do you like, Jorps?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gives an example or two of your weirdness :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Corn on a pizza is just dumb. You don't need more starch on a doughy pizza. It's why you don't see potato on a pizza, the flavor just isn't there, nor is there a unique texture. Lame idea!
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Corn on a pizza is just dumb. You don't need more starch on a doughy pizza. It's why you don't see potato on a pizza, the flavor just isn't there, nor is there a unique texture. Lame idea!
Thinking that way, yes, there is no reason to put corn in a pizza. :oh
I changed my mind, I don't want corn pizza, do something Kat. XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Corn on pizza is awesome!:zomg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Because it tastes good

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

One cannot go wrong with corn or cheese
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Because it tastes good

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

One cannot go wrong with corn or cheese
It's Pizza...OF COURSE IT NEEDS CHEESE. Don't put corn in the same category, you're embarrassing yourself :nah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I dunno about that, some cats just have that kind of face. xD

Maybe you could go, if it happens it Bucharest? There were foreigners on that show, Russians, English and others.
I wish I could but I can't I'm tooo young T_T

Charlie uses gifs to make the understanding better, otherwise it would be hard to understand him. :derp
Oh I think his gifs dont make any sense :teehee

I hate pizza :)
WHAT?! How can you don't like it ? :o you like past at least?

EVERYBODY loves pizza its just so awesome :nod

Corn on a pizza is just dumb. You don't need more starch on a doughy pizza. It's why you don't see potato on a pizza, the flavor just isn't there, nor is there a unique texture. Lame idea!
You are so dumb.

CORN pizza=the best pizza! :nod

Thinking that way, yes, there is no reason to put corn in a pizza. :oh
I changed my mind, I don't want corn pizza, do something Kat. XD
You change your mind really quickly :( Im disappointed now :(

Corn on pizza is awesome!:zomg
I knew it :nod at least you agree :3
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lulz whas next, Pizza w/ Molasses?

:oh

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Oh I think his gifs dont make any sense :teehee
:teehee / You were almost one of the ppl I loved.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
But corn doesn't have the flavor to stand up to cheese or even the sauce...you can't taste it!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
But corn doesn't have the flavor to stand up to cheese or even the sauce...you can't taste it!
Who is you? :heh

Of course I can taste the corn on pizza haha
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
:teehee / You were almost one of the ppl I loved.
I am not anymore ? :( the thing I said doesnt mean I dont like right the opposite thats why I like you :nod

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

But corn doesn't have the flavor to stand up to cheese or even the sauce...you can't taste it!
watafak! where do you live?!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Who is you? :heh

Of course I can taste the corn on pizza haha
Name some other common pizza toppings. Notice any difference between them and corn? They're more robust in flavor.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
It's Pizza...OF COURSE IT NEEDS CHEESE. Don't put corn in the same category, you're embarrassing yourself :nah
bish please...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top