Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I've discussed a few times why One Piece surpassed Dragon Ball in all aspects but it doesn't have worth here, Kat won't manage to participate. Also, dragon ball fans won't hear me. xD
Dragon Ball is One Piece's predecessor.

You would understand Oda and One Piece better if you read Dragon Ball.
Toriyama is Oda's favorite mangaka and Oda's favorite manga is Dragon Ball.

RESPECT DRAGON BALL!

We owe One Piece to Dragon Ball.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Dragon Ball is One Piece's predecessor.

You would understand Oda and One Piece better if you read Dragon Ball.
Toriyama is Oda's favorite mangaka and Oda's favorite manga is Dragon Ball.

RESPECT DRAGON BALL!

We owe One Piece to Dragon Ball.
Same arguments as everyone. :derp

I didn't say that I don't respect Dragon Ball, I watched it in my entire childhood and did read the manga afterward. Dragon Ball being One Piece's predecessor doesn't mean that it can't surpassed, Dragon Ball is a good story, precursor of the current shonen, but One Piece is better than it. Withdraw Dragon Ball of its pedestal and analise it. XD

I understand that One Piece is better just because I watch/read Dragon Ball before. XD
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Same arguments as everyone. :derp

I didn't say that I don't respect Dragon Ball, I watched it in my entire childhood and did read the manga afterward. Dragon Ball being One Piece's predecessor doesn't mean that it can't surpassed, Dragon Ball is a good story, precursor of the current shonen, but One Piece is better than it. Withdraw Dragon Ball of its pedestal and analise it. XD

I understand that One Piece is better just because I watch/read Dragon Ball before. XD
Good.

I didn't say that Dragon Ball is better than One Piece. :cookiehand

I know myself that One Piece is better.
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Good.

I didn't say that Dragon Ball is better than One Piece. :cookiehand

I know myself that One Piece is better.
Good.
We are in agreement, then. :cookiehand

Anyway Kat, don't be shy, what is your opinion about this? :derp
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I think you will ask Kat to read Nisekoi after she's done with One Piece and Bakuman.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think you will ask Kat to read Nisekoi after she's done with One Piece and Bakuman.
She can do it right now, Nisekoi is short and fun for casual readers like her. :hmm
I think she never will read One Piece. :crying I hope she will read Bakuman at least.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
And it's a love story. 95% of girls like Love Stories and other Romance stuff.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Guys guys

#Fact No.1 I DONT READ MANGA ... :-_-

But One day maybe :3 and dont try to convince me on One Piece cuz as I said it was already tried :p
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Why you don't like mangas? You don't like to read? XD Many people only watch animes because of this.
It's hard to stay in MH and don't be influenced by everyone that read mangas. :p

If you don't read mangas and books and don't play video games, what do you do the entire day? o.o
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Why you don't like mangas? You don't like to read? XD Many people only watch animes because of this.
It's hard to stay in MH and don't be influenced by everyone that read mangas. :p

If you don't read mangas and books and don't play video games, what do you do the entire day? o.o
I only read books and stuff during the winter so maybe that time I will start and maybe I will like it but now Im too lazy to read :p

Hahaha good question weell now that I have school Im and home only the half of a day so I come back home study a bit talk to ppl, watch something or go out :p
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just a heads up, I am going out, will post what I have to later. :p
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Just a heads up, I am going out, will post what I have to later. :p
Making a post to say that you are going to post later. :derp

Anyway, you read books and stuff in the winter? Good timing to read Nisekoi then, the anime will be aired in January, watch it and read later, the manga only has 92 chapters at moment, in January it will have 110 or so. It's fun, you will like it. :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
What is it about ? :p
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It's a romance comedy that talk about a couple that are force to date. The boy is son of a chief of Yakuza and the girl is daughter of a chief of mafia, they are dating to not the gangs fight witgh each other, while the boy had a promise in the past with a girl that they will marry when meet each other again.

Basically this it it. It's very fun. :D
By the way, my avatar and signature are from Nisekoi. :P
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Sounds good I think i will give it a try :nod but In winter :teehee

So now tell me your Top3 anime :nod
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It's easy tell the top 5 favorites: One Piece, Angel Beats, K-On, Sword Art Online and Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu.
Talking technically about quality of the animation I can include Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge, Hyouka, Madoka Magica and Shinsekai yori between my favorites.
Accel World as honor mention. Thats's it. :P
I read much more mangas than watch animes, so my list is still short.

And you?
Good that you will watch and read Nisekoi. I'll charge. :yelling
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
It's easy tell the top 5 favorites: One Piece, Angel Beats, K-On, Sword Art Online and Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu.
Talking technically about quality of the animation I can include Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge, Hyouka, Madoka Magica and Shinsekai yori between my favorites.
Accel World as honor mention. Thats's it. :P
I read much more mangas than watch animes, so my list is still short.
Hyouka is also one my favorite animes along with Tokyo Majin, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Durarara!!

I don't watch the anime of One Piece, Fairy Tail, and Naruto anymore. The manga is better anyway.

I only watch 20+ episode animes lately.
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well I loved every single anime I watched so its hard to say (I didnt watch many) But I loved Azumanga <3 (thanks greg :nod ), Anohana, AW, SAO, Lovely complex and Kuroko :wtf
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
And H&C? :zomg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top