Kat.... in-hindsight, I think I should asked someone to add "best sammie maker" for this year's contest.Lisa is right! You should find a woman CharlieYou need somebody who will make sammies for you after all
![]()
Kat.... in-hindsight, I think I should asked someone to add "best sammie maker" for this year's contest.Lisa is right! You should find a woman CharlieYou need somebody who will make sammies for you after all
![]()
Thats actually bad you only want women for cooking 




Yes, I need the power of meat to envisage the day.You made a hamburger for breakfast?

Well... there is this and that other stuff that Tom mention.Haha you wish thatThats actually bad you only want women for cooking
![]()



Hehe - this I can believe, without proofYeah, because I'm great in the kitchen.![]()

Yeah? Were they leftovers?I had a dish of shoarma and döner for breakfast!![]()
No, I ordered two last night.Yeah? Were they leftovers?
That's technically leftoversNo, I ordered two last night.
One for during the movie, one for breakfast.

annd sammiesI can make a pasta![]()



For anything, but cooking.so what do you have time for then?![]()


I will find a man who can cook pretty good 
Good luck in your search. Men good in cooking only exist if they are cooks, go in a restaurant, then. XDHaha is that so?I will find a man who can cook pretty good
![]()
